Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Urgently Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed!!! (2456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed!!! by TonyKobys: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
We are urgently sourcing for the role below:

Position: Packaging Development Assistant

Job Purpose/Scope:
Responsible to monitor and control quality of all packaging materials which will meet quality requirements and delivery of products as per required parameters. Also provide routine quality checks on all packaging material online during production and support operators on technical issues to meet customers’ satisfaction.

Qualifications
B.Sc Food Science, Biochemistry or any closely related field.
• Minimum of 2years experience in a packaging or research and development environment.
•Must be innovative, skillful and a self-motivated team player.
•Be Analytically minded, and proficient in the use Windows.

Qualified and interested?Kindly send CV/ Cover letter to vacancies@tusenconsulting.com using “Packaging Development Assistant” as the subject of the mail.

Deadline: Thursday, 17th August 2017
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by Dotman23(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
TonyKobys:

Job Purpose/Scope:
Responsible to monitor and control quality of all packaging materials which will meet quality requirements and delivery of products as per required parameters. Also provide routine quality checks on all packaging material online during production and support operators on technical issues to meet customers’ satisfaction.

Qualifications
• Minimum of 2years experience in a packaging or research and development environment.

Qualified and interested?Kindly send CV/ Cover letter to vacancies@tusenconsulting.com using “Packaging Development Assistant” as the subject of the mail.

application sent.. Thanks as I look forward to hearing from the company
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by wunmi590(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
TonyKobys:

Job Purpose/Scope:

Qualifications

Mail sent, looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by Folalade(f): 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2017
wunmi590:

Mail sent, looking forward to hear from you.
pls wana ask hw far wt the post,were you contacted
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by Folalade(f): 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dotman23:
application sent.. Thanks as I look forward to hearing from the company
Were you contacted,cos I avnt heard from dem
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by wunmi590(m): 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2017
Folalade:

pls wana ask hw far wt the post,were you contacted

No, I haven't receive any invite from them, and I also believe non of us on nairaland have also received.

If any have, they would have indicate.

We are still looking forward to their invite.

#IRepMicrobiology
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by Folalade(f): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
wunmi590:

No, I haven't receive any invite from them, and I also believe non of us on nairaland have also received.

#IRepMicrobiology
ok tnks
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by wunmi590(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
Folalade:

ok tnks

Pleasure
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 15, 2017
wunmi590:

#IRepMicrobiology

I received a mail a day after the deadline inviting me for the post but I was at my current workplace. I asked if they could reschedule me but they didn't reply.
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by wunmi590(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2017
maduabuchi2014:

I received a mail a day after the deadline inviting me for the post but I was at my current workplace. I asked if they could reschedule me but they didn't reply.

Do they have any any phone contact on the mail?

I would suggest you call them and also remind them, I guess they are recruiting firm, so that might not be possible to reschedule, because they have a deadline to the posting.

Just try and contact them again, from your previous mail, just send them a polite and subtle reminder.
Re: Urgently Needed!!! by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 16, 2017
wunmi590:

Do they have any any phone contact on the mail?

I would suggest you call them and also remind them, I guess they are recruiting firm, so that might not be possible to reschedule, because they have a deadline to the posting.

Just try and contact them again, from your previous mail, just send them a polite and subtle reminder.

Tnx buddy

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment In A Renowned Oil And Gas Firm / N-power: Batch C Stream1 Under Alimosho Local Government / New Website Address For Nnpc Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.