Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ (3561 Views)

JEWELRY/WATCHES / Queen Of Aso Pageant Bans Oth Queens Attending D Grand Finale 4rm Wearing Crowns / Affordable Customized Skincare Creams 4rm 3500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hello all, Welcome to Swift shoppers a small business shopping service that started as an informal business to family and friends 3 years ago but after a lot of encouragement and success we have decided to take it higher.

THE PROCESS
- You identify an item you want online (ensure item is what you want especially for clothes and shoes please identify correct sizes, for electronic items please clarify specifications and ensure it is compliant to work in Nigeria).

- You send us the link to the item you want, including quantity, size, color where applicable.

- We check the link find the cost of the item, calculate and shipping cost (based on item weight), add our service charge and send you a cost invoice in Naira.

- You make naira payment in FULL to our account in Nigeria ( which we will send to you) and then send us proof of payment

- We confirm payment and proceed to place your order using the links you sent to us.

- We communicate with you to inform you of the expected delivery date to our US address.

- As soon as we receive items in our US address we send it out for shipping to Nigeria (P.S shipment from USA to Nigeria leaves every Friday. So for your item to meet each Friday batch of shipment. your items must get to our US address from the local on or before Wednesday 9pm same week to allow us to package and process for shipping ).

-We would inform you when your item ships and provide an estimate of when it will arrive in Nigeria (P.S Shipping usually takes between 7-10 biz days. for express shipping please contact us).

-We would inform you when your items arrive Lagos and arrange for you to pick up or we can deliver within Lagos or outside Lagos via a 3rd party local courier for a token.

- We would appreciate you taking time to leave us a feedback.

COST

- Shipping from Online site to our US address: determined @ time of purchase
- Shipping from USA to Lagos Nigeria: $4.5/lbs or $10/kg (US weight is in pounds lbs. 1kg = 2.2lbs., 1lbs = 0.45kg )
-Flat rate shipping Phone: $15 / pcs(no service charge for phone)*
-Flat rate shipping Laptop: $60 / pcs (no service charge for laptop)*
- Service Charge: $2/item (discount will be giving to buyers purchasing multiple items especially from same shop)
-Current exchange rate: N365/$

* - A small fee will be incurred if we have to pick up item in store or meet up with seller (e.g. on Craig's list) to pick up item)

NOTE

1. Shipment leaves from US to Nigeria every Friday
2. it takes between 7-10biz days fore items to reach Lagos
3. We can help you with bids on ebay after you have paid and haven given us the maximum price you are willing to for the item.

DISCLAIMER
1. We DO NOT SHIP ILLEGAL ITEMS
2. We do not offer a refund for items that were purchased as a result of you sending us a wrong link, size or color especially if they have been shipped to Nigeria. If the items have been delivered to us and the error is discovered be fore we ship to Nigeria, we can help return item back to seller if seller accepts returns but you will still be charged return shipping charges, service charge for the initial purchase and for the return shipping.
3. We would offer a full refund for any item for an error that was made by us.
4. If you cancel your order after you have paid us money but before purchase is made, your money will be returned after a N2000 (Two thousand naira) surcharge has been deducted.
5. we do not have a control over when items will be delivered from the online store to our US address. Thus we can only guarantee delivery timelines to Nigeria after we have received items from store and sent it out for shipping.
6. We are not responsible for the exchange rate. Thus the rate will constantly fluctuate but we will give you the current exchange rate as at the time of your transaction.

CONTACT SWIFTSHOPPERS

Email: swiftshoppers01@gmail.com
Whatsapp/call: +1443-374-8346

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Fumdem: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good evening pls how much do u charge cos have being searching for how to buy school things for my children.
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
[Thank you for contacting swiftshoppers.we charge $10 per kg shipping for our office in us to Lagos. and 2 dollar for service charge. quote author=Fumdem post=59537638]Good evening pls how much do u charge cos have being searching for how to buy school things for my children.[/quote]
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by ebjay: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
Swiftshoppers:
[Thank you for contacting swiftshoppers.we charge $10 per kg shipping for our office in us to Lagos. and 2 dollar for service charge. quote author=Fumdem post=59537638]Good evening pls how much do u charge cos have being searching for how to buy school things for my children.
how are payments sent? because it will be a hassle if I have to send dollars. Also do u also do Uk stores
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
ebjay:

how are payments sent? because it will be a hassle if I have to send dollars. Also do u also do Uk stores

Hello Thank you so much for your enquiry. All payment will be made in Naira to our account before item is purchased so you don't need to bother with changing Naira to dollars!!! tongue

For now we do only stores in the US. Hopefully we will expand soon. But there are alot really cool stores to shop from in the US. If you give us an idea of what you want I can point out some stores where you can get some real good deals from.

Hope to hear from you real soon.

Thanks again
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 3:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Take advantage of the Tax free week in the US and place your orders now!!!

Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 3:48am On Aug 17, 2017
During the tax week all individual items less than $40 is subject of tax waiver this period!!! that is 6% you discount!!!!

Let me break this down. if you buy 20 items and each item is less than $40 you don't pay tax on all 20 items!!! Imagine you buy 20 items of $10 each which totals $200, by taking advantage of the tax free week you would not pay the tax of $12 which would have been charged! Awesome right?

Ofcource what are you waiting for? Place your orders now and take advantage of this deal! smiley
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Fumdem: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by ologun01(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by ologun01(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
okay..not a problem

let me have your email so we conclude

we talk more through..hope i can meet with the person i will pay naira to here ooo ( na money matter) Pls understand

due deligence is necessary

thanks

Swiftshoppers:

Hello ologun01! thank you for contacting swift shoppers. We can absolutely help you with your purchase.

Kindly find an estimate of your invoice

Total item cost = $133.77
Total shipping for 2kg @ $10/kg= $20
service charge for 8 items @ $2/item = $16

Total= $169.77

Total Naira expected @ 365/N= N61,966.05
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
@ologun01 Thank you our email address is swiftshoppers@gmail.com. I have no doubt that a trial will keep you hooked
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Ademidd: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ademidd:
https://www.amazon.com/CeraVe-Moisturizers-Moisturizing-Cream-Ounce/dp/B001V9SXXU?th=1&psc=1

Hello Ademidd,

Thank you for the enquiry. Please find below an estimate of your invoice

the total Item cost is: $11.65
Shipping to Nigeria: $6.5
service fee: $2.0
Total $19.9

Total Naira to be paid = 365 * 19.9
= N7,263.5

Thank You
Swiftshoppers
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 3:14am On Aug 18, 2017
It's Back to school season for everyone!!! Hurry and stock up on all school supplies now by placing your orders through swift shoopers and get it in time for the new school year

Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Swiftshoppers:

Hello
the item costs $4.97
the item does not ship. It must be a store pick up which we would usually charge for but for our first time customer we will waive the that cost for you.
service cost is $2.00
Shipping fee to Nigeria is $5.00

total cost is $11.97

@fumdem we received your payment and ur order has being placed.thank you for patronising swiftshoppers.
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by scotweezy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is actually my first time in the Fashion section even though I have been a member for a long time. I guess I felt the need to drop something here. To the important part, your introduction was too shallow and sincerely it lacks important information. As a form of advice, why not include some of the following in your introductory note:

*Estimated exchange rate as at a particular period(you will have to be changing this intermittently).
*Number, Email, Whatsapp, Telegram and other contact info.
*A long list of credible sites your customers can get products from at competitive prices.
*How does the delivery go? Estimated time of arrival? Do you provide logistics outside Lagos?(which I guess the products will be arriving at).
*Can you provide Express shipping services for urgently needed products?
*Since this thread is still in infant stage, when it eventually grows, take it upon yourself and find interesting deals that you feel aligns with the buying patterns of your customers.

NB: If I remember more I will modify this post. Happy selling. And don't forget to be transparent as much as possible with your customers. wink

1 Like

Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Ademidd: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Swiftshoppers:

@fumdem we received your payment and ur order has being placed.thank you for patronising swiftshoppers.
Hello, can u drop your email address or WhatsApp num
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
scotweezy:
This is actually my first time in the Fashion section even though I have been a member for a long time. I guess I felt the need to drop something here. To the important part, your introduction was too shallow and sincerely it lacks important information. As a form of advice, why not include some of the following in your introductory note:

*Estimated exchange rate as at a particular period(you will have to be changing this intermittently).
*Number, Email, Whatsapp, Telegram and other contact info.
*A long list of credible sites your customers can get products from at competitive prices.
*How does the delivery go? Estimated time of arrival? Do you provide logistics outside Lagos?(which I guess the products will be arriving at).
*Can you provide Express shipping services for urgently needed products?
*Since this thread is still in infant stage, when it eventually grows, take it upon yourself and find interesting deals that you feel aligns with the buying patterns of your customers.

NB: If I remember more I will modify this post. Happy selling. And don't forget to be transparent as much as possible with your customers. wink

Thank u so much for the comment we will be looking to work on all these
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ademidd:
Hello, can u drop your email address or WhatsApp num

Hello Ademidd,

Here are the requested info

Email: Swiftsshopers@gmail.com
whatsApp: +1 4433748346

hoping to hear from you soon
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
DISPATCH NOTICE
Fumdem
The following items in your order is being shipped to swiftshoppers lagos office.your items will be arriving on the 28th of August
1)ladybug school bag (2)
2)frozen school bag (2)
3)trendy girls wear (4)
4) Beach wear slippers for girls (4)

Thank you for trusting us.
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Fumdem: 6:59am On Aug 22, 2017
Swiftshoppers:
DISPATCH NOTICE
Fumdem
The following items in your order is being shipped to swiftshoppers lagos office.your items will be arriving on the 28th of August
1)ladybug school bag (2)
2)frozen school bag (2)
3)trendy girls wear (4)
4) Beach wear slippers for girls (4)

Thank you for trusting us.

Thank u so much will let you all know when I receive my goods
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Happy Sunday all.dont forget to place your orders
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by webngnews: 11:51am On Aug 28, 2017
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Hello all,

Thanks for all you inquiries and orders sent to our whats app line directly. However, because we are newbies here on Nairaland and we understand that we can only grow and gain the confidence of other clients through transparency. We would like to ask that you keep the initial dialogue on this platform.

This does not mean you cant contact us on whatsapp but we are just saying we would like to keep most of the conversation here on whatsapp. This way others will be confident in our services and know that we are genuine.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Fumdem: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=Fumdem post=59706746]

Thank u so much will let you all know when I receive my goods[/quo

Being trying to post since monday but it hasn't being going Tru don't know why. Want to say thank u so much I got my goods and my girls are happy dey have being rocking their beach slippers.

Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Awwww...... That is soo nice to hear. I am glad you loved it and more importantly thank you for coming back to leave a feedback!!!! Hoping to do more business with you.

God Bless
Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 4:50am On Aug 31, 2017
ENOUGH SAID!! ALL WHO HAVE EARS LET THEM HEAR....

Take advantage of our flash day sales. Wont say more

1 Share

Re: ORDER GOODS(ELECTRONICS, FASHION)4RM USA,PAY NAIRA & WE'LL BUY N SHIP 4 U @365/$ by Swiftshoppers: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Happy sallah to all our Muslim brothers and sisters.dont forget to place your orders .we are always at your service

(1) (2) (Reply)

New And Beautiful Box Braids Hairstyles (2022) / Pond's Flawless White, Visible Lightening Daily Lotion / Chioma Omeniho Needs Your Votes To Win Miss Africa US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.