Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. (1566 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. by egeh4u: 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
I am contemplating completing my house and packing in and renewal of my expired rent.The problem i am having is that the site of my building is isolated and many people have not started leaving around that place.Please i need your candid advice because i have to choose between any of them since i don't have enough money to accomplish the two at once.
Re: Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Are you married? If you are, it's your wife's opinion you should seek.

2 Likes

Re: Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. by Oluwapresley(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Are you married? If you are, it's your wife's opinion you should seek.
3 million likes for you
Re: Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oluwapresley:

3 million likes for you
That's a lot of money. I'm wondering what I can buy with it grin

1 Like

Re: Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. by Oluwapresley(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
That's a lot of money. I'm wondering what I can buy with it grin
lol. mad sarcasmsmiley

well, at least, you could have that orgasmic feeling, knowing that in not so many words, you answered a question with top notch quality.

I'm starting to say lots of rubbish.
Re: Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oluwapresley:

lol. mad sarcasmsmiley

well, at least, you could have that orgasmic feeling, knowing that in not so many words, you answered a question with top notch quality.

I'm starting to say lots of rubbish.
Pass me my gold medal
Re: Choosing Between Packing Into My House And Renewal Of My Rent. by egeh4u: 11:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Dear Nairalander's,Please I am still expecting more comments on the above topic.Its very urgent

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Processing Equipment / Incorporate Or Register Your Business / The SNAKE That SWALLOWED The Jamb 36 Million Has Been Caught And Iy Confessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.