Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Can I Still Ever Love Again? (episode 3) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Still Ever Love Again? (episode 3) (337 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / I Had 2.80 As CGPA Can I Still Have First Class? / Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Ever Love Again? (episode 3) by Fatherherokay(m): 12:43am On Aug 17, 2017
The fact that he or she lets you down doesn’t guarantee every other person you meet in life will treat you the same way. What happen in your last relationship was only a means for you to learn something from someone or some set of people. This kind of event should make you strong and well prepared for a better relationship that is yet to come. Trust me, if he or she was perfectly meant for you, he or she would never elude you.

No man is indispensable and no feelings is irreplaceable. Are you afraid of replacing him? or are you afraid you may not get over the feelings? This is a self-deception for an ignorant being. God has given us the chance to get over pains and troubles unless we choose to confine ourselves within the boundary of “I can’t”. Time will heal whatever the pain, the trouble or the challenges may be. The problems you see today will fade away if you will free yourself from the deceptive imagination of “I can’t”.

Can I still ever love again is synonymous to saying, can I still ever make READ MORE ON http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/08/topic-157-can-i-still-ever-love-again.html

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo Visits Taraba State,commissioned Some Projects / Success And Failure / Federal Poly Nekede Post-utme Admission Screening Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.