Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song (1293 Views)

Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song / How A Night In Timaya's House Changed My Whole Life - Skales / Nigerians Beg Hushpupi For Money After He Spent N11.5m At Lagos Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by BininKingdom: 1:15am On Aug 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 17, 2017
After the hungry dog begged Hushpuppi to buy him Gucci. grin

Why is he still taking it personal? Better get money and stop hating. grin

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 1:59am On Aug 17, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
[s]After the hungry dog begged Hushpuppi to buy him Gucci. grin

Why is he still taking it personal? Better get money and stop hating. grin[/s]
skull miner...phyno go buy your entire generation to your ancestors and plenty change go still remain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
skull miner...phyno go buy your entire generation to your ancestors and plenty change go still remain
The mumu wey no even fit afford correct Rolex. The only thing he can afford is a red mud barren infertile in my state Anambra.

I heard his sister is one of our many sisters who have flooded Lagos brothels. Let's make a lot of money from prostitution and drug smuggling before going to Biafraland.

4 Likes

Re: Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by BininKingdom: 4:11am On Aug 17, 2017
BiafraAngitator:
The mumu wey no even fit afford correct Rolex. The only thing he can afford is a red mud barren infertile in my state Anambra.

I heard his sister is one of our many sisters who have flooded Lagos brothels. Let's make a lot of money from prostitution and drug smuggling before going to Biafraland.

Afonja on the lost, Afonja girls are so duty and smelly, especially girls from Ogun state here I'm residing
Ogun Boyd are good at rape, they rape little girls, trade human parts, hack human skulls etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 17, 2017
BininKingdom:

Afonja on the lost, Afonja girls are so duty and smelly, especially girls from Ogun state here I'm residing
Ogun Boyd are good at rape, they rape little girls, trade human parts, hack human skulls etc
Nna, let's tell ourselves the truth. Our sisters are busy in Lagos brothels sucking dicks for 200 naira. Our region is dead, barren and unproductive. The only factories we have are Baby factories and crystal meth trap houses.

Not surprised you live in Ogun state, good to know you're over there surviving on the money of our Yoruba masters. Without Yorubas, we Igbos can survive or make it in life. If we eventually get Biafra, where will you get your daily bread from? Won't you starve to death? grin

8 Likes

Re: Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by Pray(m): 5:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Whoever feels happy beefing others shud continue. All mallam with him cattle.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Yab And Finished Hushpupi In Timaya's Song by Daewang: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:

You killed that afonja brutally.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Celebrity Lookalike Photos That You’ll Hardly Believe / Rihanna Rocks Blazing Pepper Red Lipstick In New Photos / Official Photos From Oritse Femi And Nabila Fash Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.