Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nicki Minaj Flashes Major Cleavage In Hot Pink Sports Bra (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Flashes Major Cleavage In Hot Pink Sports Bra (photos) (2392 Views)

Toyin Lawani Flashes Major Skin In Risque Outfit (see Photos) / Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) / Between Tunde Ednut, Bobrisky And Ghanaian Girl Who Doesn't Wear Bra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Flashes Major Cleavage In Hot Pink Sports Bra (photos) by KIDKKY(m): 1:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Nicki Minaj is all about the shock factor when it comes to her wardrobe.

The rapper continued to stun in sensational fashion when she shared a yet another jaw-dropping clip featuring her cleavage.

The hit-maker, 34, turned heads in an extremely low-cut pink bra that exposed her breasts in a recent Snapchat video.

The blonde rapper had a full face of makeup and even some cat ears on, thanks to the Snapchat filter.

Giggling, Nicki gave the camera a flirty smile as she continued to draw attention to her ample assets.
As fans of Nicki would know, she's not the least bit shy when it comes to showing off her body.
The starlet routinely flaunts her physique for her Instagram followers.

Meanwhile, Nicki is single since splitting with rapper Meek Mill late last year.
She wrote on social media earlier this year: 'To confirm, yes I am singl...

Read more via: http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/08/nicki-minaj-flashes-major-cleavage-in.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Flashes Major Cleavage In Hot Pink Sports Bra (photos) by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:32am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

Re: Nicki Minaj Flashes Major Cleavage In Hot Pink Sports Bra (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mocks Caroline Danjuma, Tonto Dikeh Over Plastic Surgery Decision / ‘i’ve Be Wanting To Kill That Fool But He’s My Little Brother’ – 50cent Comes Fo / Bobrisky Shows Proof He Now Has Real Breasts (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.