Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) (37209 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Woman’s Corpse Found Floating In A River In Okrika, Rivers State (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by vioment: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2017
This country has decided to be archaic for a long time. Since the man agreed to take this oath, there's nothing wrong with taking it indoors. Every time in Nigeria, when we take one step forward, we then run backwards 50steps, and expect to be a progressive nation.

First of all, those two babaolowo guys need to be arrested and jailed asap. Them must prove their credentials.

It is also high time the govt starts punishing criminals of all kinds by either giving them slave labor and/or putting them in handcuffs and making them share a space with lions and tigers for two days.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by loomer: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2017
madridguy:
This is serious. I wish we can have this type of oath process in the Nigeria constitution to put the bastards looters in the right lane.

Wetin be the guarantee say the oath no go affect am even if he's innocent?
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2017
meezynetwork:
What if he is innocent? This is bad
he should Sue them and make them pay heavily or rot in jail. sad
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by sweatlana: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
madridguy:
This is serious. I wish we can have this type of oath process in the Nigeria constitution to put the bastards looters in the right lane.
That is eh.. juju no dey waste time at all.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by sweatlana: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2017
opeolu202:
Potor as always. Potor and unclothedness be like
Lol...

Okirika is not even close to being igbo. Educate ursekf
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by jamace(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
madridguy:
Yes o. Back to our root. grin
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by gawu1: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
BleSSedMee:
See person papa, uncle, husband... SMH.

This is by far still better than jungle justice. I guess they all believe in their community gods to do justice to a wrongdoer.

Jungle justice does not only mean killing a suspect without following due process. It also include doing anything humiliating to a suspect. Every suspect or accused is supposed to be held innocent until proven beyond reasonable doubt guilty by constituted authority.
Thus, what those people did to that man is a case of jungle justice too. You will be surprised to see many people going for dead penalty than allowing themselves being subjected to such humiliation. Just do a simple survey.
What they did is as bad as any type of jungle justice.
Let assumed the man is actually innocent, but as result of the humiliation he fell and died in course of taking the oath. Of course, that will be the end of his innocence
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by proff010: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Barbaric!

Even if he wasn't the person that killed the woman, they've ended up publicly embarrassing the man, making him to appear in nude.

The oat is something he could have done without making him appear in naked in public. The man has already being convicted of the crime with that act.
Na them ipob.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by Geraldpeacemaker: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
No human being have the right to judge his fellow human, since we re all sinners, and not God
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
gawu1:

Jungle justice does not only mean killing a suspect without following due process. It also include doing anything humiliating to a suspect. Every suspect or accused is supposed to be held innocent until proven beyond reasonable doubt guilty by constituted authority.
Thus, what those people did to that man is a case of jungle justice too. You will be surprised to see many people going for dead penalty than allowing themselves being subjected to such humiliation. Just do a simple survey.
What they did is as bad as any type of jungle justice.
Let assumed the man is actually innocent, but as result of the humiliation he fell and died in course of taking the oath. Of course, that will be the end of his innocence

Thanks for this. Learning is a continuous process.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by billyG(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
dey hav already finish dis man supposing he is innocent,supposing he suffered an erection during oath taking?dis is where charlie boy shld direct his mumu protest.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chai Illiteracy at it peak!
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by perdollar(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Keyword ACCUSED.. ..... smh
bros for traditional setting ehh! u r guilty until proven otherwise. once u r accused, u must prove u r innocent. I don't know if d French stl practice ds system.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
perdollar:
bros for traditional setting ehh! u r guilty until proven otherwise. once u r accused, u must prove u r innocent. I don't know if d French stl practice ds system.
In that case no one should condemn those who are into jungle justice.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by perdollar(m): 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

In that case no one should condemn those who are into jungle justice.
dts not traditional system Mr man.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
perdollar:
dts not traditional system Mr man.
So what is jungle justice, kindly explain.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by perdollar(m): 2:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
So what is jungle justice, kindly explain.
I don't think u wl ever understand,
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by opeolu202: 2:44pm On May 23, 2018
victor8269:

so u mean 2 say dat Gbenga Daniel who did it to his Commissioners some years back on TV is from potor Republic?. Olodo Oshi, Òmó alé!!!
baba e omo ale! oloshi omo ti o niran!

Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by adiyemama(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2018
FOR GOOD QUALITY CCTV CAMERA, FOR CLEAN AND CLEAR CCTV INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE PLEASE CALL ON TRIPLE-G GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON 08079876039 OR 07069586800

Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by millomaniac: 5:44pm On May 23, 2018
sunnyside16:
Black man mentality

Common sharap.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

Common sharap.

give a reason for the "sharap"
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by millomaniac: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
sunnyside16:

give a reason for the "sharap"

If you have nothing meaningful to contribute rather than insulting your self and forefathers you simply keep your mouth shut. What is Blackman mentality?
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

If you have nothing meaningful to contribute rather than insulting your self and forefathers you simply keep your mouth shut. What is Blackman mentality?

Okay, i heard you. But i am entitled to my opinion mind you.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by millomaniac: 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
sunnyside16:

Okay, i heard you. But i am entitled to my opinion mind you.

You are not as daft as I thought.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 1:46pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

You are not as daft as I thought.

I hate jungle justice, just thinking we could someday outgrow that mentality. That was my point.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by millomaniac: 1:50pm On May 24, 2018
sunnyside16:

I hate jungle justice, just thinking we could someday outgrow that mentality. That was my point.

This is no jungle justice. The whole village cannot be stupid. That is their tradition it is their culture. Respect it. The whole world can not be and act like europeans.
Re: Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 2:35pm On May 24, 2018
millomaniac:

This is no jungle justice. The whole village cannot be stupid. That is their tradition it is their culture. Respect it. The whole world can not be and act like europeans.

I gat ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges / Notorious Lagos Physically Challenged Phone Thief Caught On CCTV / Who Do We Blame When People Do This On The Street? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.