Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Infinix Hot 5 Released - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5 Released (22746 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / My New Infinix Hot 5 Battery Drains Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by ganie(m): 11:43am On Aug 18, 2017
I wil never go for nytin infinix again,my hot 3 that was just a year packed up and i was told to pay 24k for its repair. Btw i hav got its parts for sale.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol my Hot 2 is still serving me well biko.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by vellie: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Come, dem force una to buy the phone.? Theres something yhu shld understand this is a midrange phone 4 a coomon man, the fact that you can Afford an S8 or U11 dsnt mean sm1 wld,
considering the price?,
have u consedered exchange rate?
It myt be same with the Hot 4 buh then they Need to keep going, if una like make una insult oh make una talk, dem go still make market...."
come on guys...!
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by sunshineV(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
t33why:
Me I'll wait for hot 6 tongue

Somebody will now carry money to buy Samsung note 8 village people will now be complaining
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Norman4real(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dreamswayne:
I see nothing bad in a quad core... All they need to do is to upgrade, and maybe increase the processor speed....
1.3Ghz speed is okay for low end phones, as long as its accompanied by a good GPU.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by HyDef(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
Malocity:

Nokia 6, 8 with android 7 Watch out!

Yessir! The 8 was just unveiled and it packs quite the punch. Good heat management, great camera (Zeiss is back!), and hopefully a sturdy build like the 6.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by STEVENcrack(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
the pro would be 3gb ram..that's d idea.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Bencolink: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
How Much?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by kingmolah: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls people, is there anything like infinix A88,cos I checked google and can't find the specs....my bro bought the phone yesterday
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by kingmolah: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pls people, is there anything like infinix A88,cos I checked google and can't find the specs....my bro bought the phone yesterday shocked
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
vellie:
Come, dem force una to buy the phone.? Theres something yhu shld understand this is a midrange phone 4 a coomon man, the fact that you can Afford an S8 or U11 dsnt mean sm1 wld,
considering the price?,
have u consedered exchange rate?
It myt be same with the Hot 4 buh then they Need to keep going, if una like make una insult oh make una talk, dem go still make market...."
come on guys...!
What makes it midrange? By whose standards, yours?
Yes e go sell. But with each trash infinix makes, it's buying base reduces. It's not just the now that is being destroyed it's the later.

You think am kidding, ask Elephone, itel, and innjoo. They thought they could make anything and people would buy. They failed, now they are struggling to get their buying base back by producing affordable phones. But their trash making days condemned their now.

Am not infinix, you are not. But one of us knows the truth, the other is exalting mediocre. I wonder who that is.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by huluwafemi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
I need unlocked code for lg k10 kit u.s phone imel number: 357795073683926 atitebif@gmail is my email jah bless
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by vellie: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
ZesusHVWritter:

What makes it midrange? By whose standards, yours?
Yes e go sell. But with each trash infinix makes, it's buying base reduces. It's not just the now that is being destroyed it's the later.

You think am kidding, ask Elephone, itel, and innjoo. They thought they could make anything and people would buy. They failed, now they are struggling to get their buying base back by producing affordable phones. But their trash making days condemned their now.

Am not infinix, you are not. But one of us knows the truth, the other is exalting mediocre. I wonder who that is.
buh bro, they got the Note 4 and the zero 4 which wld meet ppls high taste... What wld u say abt that,? no every 1 can afford that,....
Its kinda decent..... These phones are alot more cheaper in Kenya and Ghana..." they are tagged as Decent cus not every can afford...!
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by AleAirHub(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
What is the different between note 4. Crazy dey work dis people self angry undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Horlaarsco: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
stormborn28:
I just bought dat. phone yesterday for #32000 ...and what saw is what I'm telling u....I was told d android is 7.0... I'm still studying it

Hot 5?
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by stevewheezy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Malocity:
Nokia will show them (Tecno & Infinix) how to make differences in their phones.

LMAO!! Which Nokia The dead or Alive Nokia? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by PianoWizard: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
I will go for tecno spark plus.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Horlaarsco: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
stevewheezy:

LMAO!! Which Nokia The dead or Alive Nokia? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nokia is alive brov
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Omotayor123(f): 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Honestydoer:
Another awesome device from the stable of number one mobile phone giant.

Check specifications from the picture below
price pls...
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by steryj(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
youngerikina40:
It kills battery life
google octa-core vs quad-core and see which is better.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Malocity:

Nokia 6, 8 with android 7 Watch out!
Nokia 6 love Nokia 8 ni abeg eher make person see road. Nokia is dead the way black burial died few years.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
franzis:
keep dreaming , their mid range Nokia 3 is already selling out like pure water here in Nigeria ,Nokia 5 and Nokia 6 not doing bad either
Selling like pure water indeed.

Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by PianoWizard: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
Honestydoer:
Another awesome device from the stable of number one mobile phone giant.

Check specifications from the picture below
I am not seeing capacitive buttons in the pic.
Hope it doesn't use on-screen buttons because I hate it.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by stevewheezy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
LITE version too available now...
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by zlent16(m): 1:33am On Sep 02, 2017
I'll care more about the k7 and K9 plus. The hot 5 isn't up to par, not a bit.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by chiTT(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2017
youngerikina40:
Quadcore @ 2017 Infinix ur fada
octa core is just dual quad core
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by stevewheezy(m): 11:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Horlaarsco:

Nokia is alive brov

But they have lost a great deal of market-share
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by Horlaarsco: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
stevewheezy:

But they have lost a great deal of market-share

they're getting the share back just watch
Re: Infinix Hot 5 Released by stevewheezy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Horlaarsco:

they're getting the share back just watch

The point is, they should not have gotten to this stage at all in the first place if they agreed to work with Android from the onset...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unboxing The Lumsing 10400mah Power Bank: A Nairalander’s Review / Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers / Infinix Zero 8 Wins This Year's If Design Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.