Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

If My Boyfriend Goes Broke, I’ll Cheat On Him – Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If My Boyfriend Goes Broke, I’ll Cheat On Him – Nigerian Lady (483 Views)

Video Of Lady Rejecting Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend Goes Viral / Shocking!!! Popular Comedian, Woli Arole Goes Broke, Begs For Money On The Stree / Cossy Ojiakor Busty Actress Goes Broke And Add Bank Account Details To Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If My Boyfriend Goes Broke, I’ll Cheat On Him – Nigerian Lady by palyjohnson: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2017
Source: http://www.naijablitz.com/photo-boyfriend-goes-broke-ill-cheat-nigerian-lady/

A Nigerian lady, identified as Ashley Coco, has taken to micro-blogging website to reveal that she will cheat on her boyfriend if he get broke.

She further explained that she does not plan to settle down with a rich today, broke tomorrow kinda man.

She believes dates, gifts and money are the only way her relationship can work.

Click to see chats and photos
Re: If My Boyfriend Goes Broke, I’ll Cheat On Him – Nigerian Lady by olayinks007(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
palyjohnson:
Source: http://www.naijablitz.com/photo-boyfriend-goes-broke-ill-cheat-nigerian-lady/

A Nigerian lady, identified as Ashley Coco, has taken to micro-blogging website to reveal that she will cheat on her boyfriend if he get broke.

She further explained that she does not plan to settle down with a rich today, broke tomorrow kinda man.

She believes dates, gifts and money are the only way her relationship can work.

Click to see chats and photos

And if dts wat she want no qualms, den i use her womb do money without her consent shey is money she want. Stupid girls evrywhr. undecided
Re: If My Boyfriend Goes Broke, I’ll Cheat On Him – Nigerian Lady by sexy74(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2017
That's why as of today you dont have any boy friend.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Styles And Designs / Lol! Upcoming Nigerian Artiste, Sen. Dino Melaye Performs His Song ‘ajekun Iya’ / Davido Shoots New Video For His Diss Track Towards Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.