Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Are Nigerian Employers Owing Salaries In This Era? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are Nigerian Employers Owing Salaries In This Era? (391 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / First Bank Of Nigeria: Salaries, Allowances, Promotion, Job Details? / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Employers Owing Salaries In This Era? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2017
I got a job 3 months ago and after working for one month my employer refused to pay salaries.I got to know that some staff were owed 3 to 4 month salaries before they left the company without been paid.The few who were still working have also not been paid as at the time I left.If the MD finds out that a staff wanted to be tough he would make a false claim about a missing item and threatened to invite the police who happens to be his accomplices.Now,i got a current job and I still finds out the company is owing it staff one month salary.Today is 17/8/2017 and they have not been paid salaries of last month.It is not that these companies are not making money.I know if it were a Lebanese or Indian companies they would have been sanctioned.Since they are Nigerians nothing will happen.Who else is facing the same predicament?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UI Designer, Front End Developer & Back End Developer Urgently Needed In Uyo! / Apply For Ongoing Danish Refugee Council Recruitment 2017 / In Need Of A Job In Rivers State,somebody Pls Help Me In The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.