Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Corps Member Dies In Ghastly Accident In Enugu - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Dies In Ghastly Accident In Enugu (1037 Views)

Corper Who Lost Arms In Ghastly Auto Crash To Get Automatic Job - NYSC DG / 26-Year-Old Kano Corps Member Dies While Returning To His PPA / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies In Ghastly Accident In Enugu by finaB: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2017
TRAGEDY!
Some corps members posted to Enugu State have encountered a fatal accident resulting in the death of at least one corps member.

A social media user, Chibuzor Stanley Jwäx Okonkwo, on Wednesday disclosed the horrific accident on his facebook profile,disclosing that the corps members were said to have been on their way from the NYSC Camp to the Place of Primary Assignment, when the unfortunate incident occurred.

This is really unfortunate, after all the stress and challenges faced in pursuit of a bright future!!! sad sad shocked

https://www./news/18030-corps-members-die-ghastly-accident-enugu

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Applied To Relocate To Lagos, I Got Ekiti, Why Me? / Nysc Clearance Changed From Present To Covid 19 / Nasarawa State Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.