Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! (502 Views)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nurse Under Fire After Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Lady In The Background / Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! by ifeomaadaeze: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors and graphics, to the images and special effects (or "animation" to those in the know). Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the ddream of becoming a WEB DESIGN/DEVELOPER

Then here is the incredible platform you have been waiting for...

You want to Build a career in Web App Development?
You want to Build a career in Mobile App Development?
You want to Build a career in Digital Media Marketing?
You want to Build a career in Photography?
You want to Build a career in Motion Graphics?
You want to Build a career in 3D Animations?
You want to Build a career in Video Editing?
You want to Build a career in GraphicsDesign?
You want to Build a career in Web Design and Development?

RCCG FREE TRAINING ON ICT COURSES
DATE: Saturday, 26TH of AUG, 2017

TIME: 10am Prompt!

The program is packaged and customized in scope and content to suit the needs of beginners to intermediate ICT professionals to become expert professionals

Check banner to REGSITER AND ATTEND FOR FREE!!!

1 Share

Re: Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! by nNEOo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
How much do I need to register
Re: Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! by ifeomaadaeze: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
nNEOo:
How much do I need to register

Registration is FREE sir
Re: Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! by nNEOo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
ifeomaadaeze:

Registration is FREE sir

How should I go about it
Re: Why You Must Attend A Free ICT Training Taking Place Live In Lagos! by somehow: 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Benedict Peters, The Man Behind Super Eagles Success / Moringa And Soya Beans Available And Ready To Export / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.