Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP (2230 Views)

HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not / Nokia Smartphone Built With HTML5 With Sourcecode / Where To Download The Complete Website Code Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by UI1: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Am currently in-need the services of someone who can help me to correct the website codes written with HTML5 and PHP. The codes was written by a programmer in freelancer.com. The site was hosting before but after the hosting expired the file was deleted by the hosting company. I tried to upload it back to server but the site does not displaying properly. Therefore, i will need someone who can read the code, correct the error than upload it back to server.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by tokzy205(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
contact me on isaiahtokunbo11@gmail.com and let us talk.
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by Bolaji21(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
UI1:
Am currently in-need the services of someone who can help me to correct the website codes written with HTML5 and PHP. The codes was written by a programmer in freelancer.com. The site was hosting before but after the hosting expired the file was deleted by the hosting company. I tried to upload it back to server but the site does not displaying properly. Therefore, i will need someone who can read the code, correct the error than upload it back to server.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks
Hello. Drop me a message here adeademi2@gmail.com
I guess it's more of client side problem (html, CSS, JS). If it's php error, it may be throwing error for you to see (if error reporting is not disabled).

I am available.
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by dontro(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Send me emai: zestmech@gmail.com
Or get quote via my blog: http://www.dontro.com/request-quote-service/

Solution guaranteed, else, refund of money.
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by REVEREND101: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
Any error will be verified once we make contact, your explanation lacks proper description.
Here's my email: myworldmyzone@gmail.com, Tel: 08131834248.
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by excanny: 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
Call/whatsapp me 07030595988. This kind of project is bread and butter for me.
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by zando64: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
UI1:

Contact Mr Emmanuel 08034609308

Awaiting your reply

Thanks
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by zando64: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Contact me on 08034609308. Let's talk
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 18, 2017
UI1:

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

Let's do this

Call/WhatsApp 08163817293
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by donsheddy1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2017
UI1:

Awaiting your reply

Thanks
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by Duchman67: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
www.kobohosts.info web hosting can help with managed hosting sitting on linode servers. Cost about $3 per page/month
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by globalink: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
I can do it contact me on 07035086097,email :elijah.segun2011@gmail.com
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by odufuwas: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
If you're really serious about it, you will drop a contact information
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by 4ward(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
UI1:

Awaiting your reply

Thanks
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

We are expert in
HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY, PHP,
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by havilahconsults: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
UI1:

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. Contact us on 07067190222
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by olamariamjonez(m): 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Free Training/Tutorial!
Learn Basic and Advance Creative Knowledge on Website Design/Management, Photoshop, Coreldraw & Video editing.
Check my signature
Imo/Whatsapp: 08060177918 or admin@bah.com.ng
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by agwaisrael(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2017
Are you using the same host?

If you are sure that you did not change the code, the the problem might be from your current host's version of php.

Some php scripts break between versions. Eg, use of namespaces
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by ayufun: 2:25am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
tongue
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by preciousaang(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Contact Me On 08097218247 Or 08121505466
Re: I Need Services Of Someone Who Can Correct Website Code Written With HTML5 & PHP by ACFreeHost: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Are you a website developer or a web designer and you need a reliable hosting server provider to host your website for FREE and Adverts FREE? That's why ACFreeHost is here to make that possible for you Publishers, just all you need is to visit www.acfreehost.com and register then you are good to go. No Adverts on your sites, No disk limite, No bandwidth limite e.t.c. Don't worry all are FREE and if you have any question their pleased to assist you. So visit www.acfreehost.com and register Now.!!

VISIT : [url]WWW.ACFREEHOST.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Create An AI (artificial Intelligence) With Java / Python (Flask) Developer / How Can I Make A Website Interactive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.