Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? (1237 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by MotoringNigeria: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Looking at the picture below, you can see there's traffic but not the whole highway is occupied. The center of the highway is free for emergency purposes. Do you think this could be implemented in Nigeria

www.motoringnigeria.com

Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by cuedish: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Anything is possible
Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Never!!!...maybe in Algeria
Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by ediama(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
It can if we begin to enforce our laws properly

1 Like

Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by Skillfullulu(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
It can never be possible I'm so sure, if at all it's gonna be possible it's gonna take time.
Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by bravolad(m): 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Its not possible in Nigeria. Even if the rest of us falls in line; what about the the military, police, and all other paramilitary agencies? How about bullion van drivers and all other law breakers?

The current system of government in Nigeria will not allow this to happen.
Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by diportivo: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
we alredy do it

for okada and keke riders.......

oh

and bullion van

and rich mens convoy

and danfo drivers too
Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
bravolad:
Its not possible in Nigeria. Even if the rest of us falls in line; what about the the military, police, and all other paramilitary agencies? How about bullion van drivers and all other law breakers?

The current system of government in Nigeria will not allow this to happen.

Isn't that what the middle that was left free meant for? For emergencies. You cannot expect an ambulance taking a dying patient to the hospital or police response team or fire service to stay on the line.

1 Like

Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by bravolad(m): 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
greenhulk:

Isn't that what the middle that was left free meant for? For emergencies. You cannot expect an ambulance taking a dying patient to the hospital or police response team or fire service to stay on the line.

You need to read & comprehend properly before you dabble into an unnecessary argument. Is a bullion van an emergency service van?

Read the original post & re-read my comment. You seem to jump from thread to thread just to attack people; absolutely unwarranted & unnecessary.
Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
bravolad:

You need to read & comprehend properly before you dabble into an unnecessary argument. Is a bullion van an emergency service van?

Read the original post & re-read my comment. You seem to jump from thread to thread just to attack people; absolutely unwarranted & unnecessary.

A bullion van could be an emergency. You don't expect a van with millions of Naira to stay in traffic. It's a risk, to the bullion van and other road users.

Are Nigerians averse to being polite? Oriegwu!

1 Like

Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
bravolad:

U need to relax. How does my comment relate to an attack? And yes a bullion van is an emergency vehicle that is not supposed to be trapped in traffic. And u also included police vehicles in ur comment. So if a police response team is called to a crime scene u expect them to get stuck in traffic?

1 Like

Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
PaperLace:

A bullion van could be an emergency. You don't expect a van with millions of Naira to stay in traffic. It's a risk, to the bullion van and other road users.

Are Nigerians averse to being polite? Oriegwu!

Thank u jare.

1 Like

Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by bravolad(m): 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
greenhulk:

U need to relax. How does my comment relate to an attack? And yes a bullion van is an emergency vehicle that is not supposed to be trapped in traffic. And u also included police vehicles and ambulance in ur comment. So if u have an emergency in an ambulance u pray for it to be trapped in traffic?

Pls point out where I mentioned ambulance in my comment. Now you are quoting me out of context.

So when the police reporting for duty or closing from duty has become an emergency? You don't seem to be aware of their unnecessary harassment of other motorists while going to work. It's only emergency when they are chasing after criminals.

I still maintain my earlier stance; you need to read & comprehend properly.

Drivers of bullion vans are not regarded as emergency workers but as special operation. This is a different discussion.
Re: Could This Ever Be Possible In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
bravolad:

Pls point out where I mentioned ambulance in my comment. Now you are quoting me out of context.

So when the police reporting for duty or closing from duty has become an emergency? You don't seem to be aware of their unnecessary harassment of other motorists while going to work. It's only emergency when they are chasing after criminals.

I still maintain my earlier stance; you need to read & comprehend properly.

Drivers of bullion vans are not regarded as emergency workers but as special operation. This is a different discussion.

U r the one that needs to comprehend, I really don't know what u are up to. In my comment I said police response team, pls take note.... POLICE RESPONSE TEAM.

(1) (Reply)

Sharp 2009 Lexus ES 350 For Sale / Tightening-wheel-nuts-do-you-know-why-its-important / The Model Of The 8th Generation From Volkswagen Golf Is Finally Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.