Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Seo For Wordpress News News Media Site (advise Needed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seo For Wordpress News News Media Site (advise Needed) (381 Views)

Create Social Media Site Like Facebook On Wapkiz / DOWNLOAD: Jawn – Modern Wordpress News & Magazine Theme / SEO For Begininers- How To Rank In Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seo For Wordpress News News Media Site (advise Needed) by izuagba: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
hello friends , i am currently using blogger for my site , i notice that the sites that rank in google news and search engine are wordpress site ,
i am about to transfer my site to wordpress ,but i am not a seo expert ,can any one give me advise how i can design the site to rank on google nes.

i notice some new website even ranking on google news , site like ripples.com are ranking well on google news and search engine , the advise i need now is , plugings and tools they use to rank there site on search engine .

i will be happy to read your advise thanks.
Re: Seo For Wordpress News News Media Site (advise Needed) by mokoshalb(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
First, the site ranking above you being WordPress might just be a coincidence.
You can decide to migrate to WordPress if you have enough capital to run it, hosting, domain and the likes.

About the SEO aspect, SEO is not a rocket science, it's simple as ABC but what makes it hard is the practice. All the SEO hacks you need can be found here on SEO & Blogging Tutorials. Try to practise them one at a time and you will be good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense - How To Get Approved In Three Hours / How To Enjoy Fast Internet Connection When Connected To A Public Wi-fi / Bold Question: Bloggers Should You Blog Hard Or Blog Smart In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.