Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) (902 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint / 3 Zimbabwean Women Gang-Rape Pastor (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by Spandex(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Fifteen teenagers, gang raped a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel , Morroco, and have been infected with rabies from the animal.
The sexually frustrated teenagers stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccinations after the animal transmitted the disease to them, explained Moroccan daily Al Akhbar.

The incident has put the families of these fifteen young people into distress and horror, the Morocco world news reports.

Read More and see @http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/17/shocking-15-teens-gang-rape-donkey-get-infected-with-rabies/
Re: Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by nosiebaba(m): 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
They will blame the devil
Re: Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by Seguntimmy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
A donkey iffa hear? I don't want to say that's what fit them because we don't know maybe it has already been transfered to someone else before they were taken for treatment.
Well KONJI NA BASTARD, the donkey will just be CUMMING INSIDE, while the teenagers would be just too Tired.
Re: Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by Spandex(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
nosiebaba:
They will blame the devil
Na so na. Konji na bastard
Re: Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by Spandex(m): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Seguntimmy:
A donkey iffa hear? I don't want to say that's what fit them because we don't know maybe it has already been transfered to someone else before they were taken for treatment.
Well KONJI NA BASTARD, the donkey will just be CUMMING INSIDE, while the teenagers would be just too Tired.
No be small thing oo
Re: Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by Ehinmola(m): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Spandex:
Fifteen teenagers, gang raped a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel , Morroco, and have been infected with rabies from the animal.
The sexually frustrated teenagers stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccinations after the animal transmitted the disease to them, explained Moroccan daily Al Akhbar.

The incident has put the families of these fifteen young people into distress and horror, the Morocco world news reports.

Read More and see @http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/17/shocking-15-teens-gang-rape-donkey-get-infected-with-rabies/
. HMmmm....now I know its almost end time.
Re: Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by Vicky4real1(f): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lucifer's children
Re: Shocking: 15 Teens Gang Rape Donkey, Get Infected With Rabies. (PHOTO) by thundafire: 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dan fodio c wat u caused by bringing Islam to dis pple

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Break Into Bank, Steal And Escape Through Ceiling (video) / Driver Steals Owners N8m Toyota FJ Cruiser / ‘I Became Gay At 14 After My Father’s Friend Raped Me’ – Men And Boys Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.