Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Aww! See The Beautiful Note Actress, Adunni Ade Got From Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! See The Beautiful Note Actress, Adunni Ade Got From Her Son (659 Views)

Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier / Adunni Ade With Her Oyinbo Younger Sister In New Adorable Photos / Aww... See The Gifts Toolz Received From Her Baby's Well-wishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww! See The Beautiful Note Actress, Adunni Ade Got From Her Son by Trendinghelm: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Actress, Adunni Ade shared this lovely note she got from her son, Marion and said she has got the best children.

In the note, her son reminded her that he loves her so much and that he doesn't ever want to see her cry if she is in danger cos he will be there for her. See the full photo below...

MORE @: http://trendzbase..com/2017/08/aww-see-beautiful-note-actress-adunni.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Aww! See The Beautiful Note Actress, Adunni Ade Got From Her Son by Seguntimmy(m): 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
That's lovely, but I hope all your village WITCHES are dead, or else all your acclaimed best kids will be visited....
Re: Aww! See The Beautiful Note Actress, Adunni Ade Got From Her Son by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Marion??

Lovely tho.

Saw a letter i wrote to my dad when i was in pry sch.And all i read was me reminding him to help me give mom my weekly assessment fee #200 so my teacher won't beat me the next day.

I no sure i remember write say i love him buh i pray say make God provide the money.And e did put the money in between the letter for me.

I love you so much dad!

1 Like

Re: Aww! See The Beautiful Note Actress, Adunni Ade Got From Her Son by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
awww
Re: Aww! See The Beautiful Note Actress, Adunni Ade Got From Her Son by Jostico: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
Beautiful. but is this still happening for real? thought it stopped existing after that London bridge stepped in as president. the warri boy that wrote a letter to his father, told him " papa all this thing when them dey teach for school I no dey understand o " the father responded " are you done talking "

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ankara Styles: Awesome Blazers 2017 / I Still Love 2face Idibia – Blackface / Toke Makinwa Features In Her First Nollywood Movie [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.