Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Want To Sell An Online Radio Station Plus Equipment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Sell An Online Radio Station Plus Equipment (481 Views)

Play Station Plus (PSN) Membership Subscription For Sale / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast / Who's Interested In Starting An Online Radio Station With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell An Online Radio Station Plus Equipment by ifenidavies: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
i actually can not run it alone again , i have being traveling up and down , i do not actually have enough time to keep managing this . i have all the required things to broadcast
Here some achievement so far
1) Mobile app for listening is available on all store (IOS ,Google play , Blackberry world ) with over 1000 downloads
2) My radio station has a blog plus listening button , you can tune in from the website (also an adsense monetizing it)
3) Media pages has celeb following
4) All stream equipment are all set
5) The mobile pays per listeners
6) there are lot of ways to keep generating income
i would like to give a more detailed info about it , just incase you think you do not have time , you can employ me as well to manage things for you . Business Investors should come and buy this dream , have a drafted plan on how to run the station to achievement an 100% profits
if interested in this offer
mail me for further discussion
samuelsammie6@gmail.com Or quote me
Re: I Want To Sell An Online Radio Station Plus Equipment by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
ifenidavies:
i actually can not run it alone again , i have being traveling up and down , i do not actually have enough time to keep managing this . i have all the required things to broadcast
1) Mobile app for listening is available on all store (IOS ,Google play , Blackberry world ) with over 1000 downloads
2) My radio station has a blog plus listening button , you can tune in from the website (also an adsense monetizing it)
i would like to give a more detailed info about it , just incase you think you do not have time , you can employ me as well to manage things for you . Business Investors should come and buy this dream , have a drafted plan on how to run the station to achievement an 100% profits

No body sells what he or she built that easily, you are selling your platform because you're a lazy dush bag who can not manage a simple radio station and build it to be successful only to give a stupid excuse of being too busy, Busy doing what I may ask? I own and run a youtube channel and I love that platform more than most of my family members, you know why because I love my users from top, and will not sell it to a crack head who will miss manage it, my good advice to you is that you take down that platform totally as No wise person will buy an un successful dead platform, the CEO Abandoned.
Re: I Want To Sell An Online Radio Station Plus Equipment by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
ifenidavies:
We can help you sell to the right investors. Contact me

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid / Which Bank Has The Most Terrible Banker-customer Services / How To Make Money When People Recharge Their Phones And Pay Bills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.