Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court (886 Views)

Dammy Krane Is Not Free. No Court Acquitted Him, Full Charge Coming Soon- Tapjet / Could Demmie Vee Be The Actual Reason 2face Fired Dammy Krane? / US Court Forbids Burna Boy From Performing In U.S And Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by ChangetheChange: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
News Flash

Dammy Krane has just been Discharged and Acquitted by a US court....more details soon

Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by slayking(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Congrats to him.
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by sehin79(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
congartulation dami ooo,make you dey carefull with friends ooo
it is well
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by Seguntimmy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Watch out o, Haters will troop in here to say it can't be true.
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by ChangetheChange: 6:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Watch out o, Haters will troop in here to say it can't be true.

My brothers, haters got nothing on Dammy Krane, the haters should go and his their heads in Shame and jump jump inside canal after passing judgement on the guy.
We all thank God for Dammy Krane, after all the insults on the poor guy

Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by saint047(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Go and sin no more
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by hardywaltz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Let's hope it's not another false news
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by edgecution(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
It is well. I hope it is true.
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by decatalyst(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
All the charade is just a PUBLICITY STUNT!

Dude pulled less-skiibi on Nigerians grin grin

How to deal with bloggers these days...

Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by Richkid97(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
I'm happy for him

All the Igbos should go and die inside the lagoon

Note--please don't quote me if your father is not a bastard
Re: Dammy Krane Discharged And Acquitted By US Court by GMBuhari: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Congratulations Dammy crane

A US court has struck out the nine charges of credit card forgery, armed conspiracy and grand theft filed against Nigerian singer Oyindamola Emmanuel Johnson-Hunga, popularly known as Dammy Krane.

Dammy Krane was arrested in June after private jet service company, TapJets alerted the US police that the singer made a booking totalling $10,943 with stolen credit card details.

He was detained alongside one Ilochukwu Gabriel at Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center before making bail.

However, Circuit Judge for the 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, in the Criminal Division, Judge De La O Miguel on Thursday morning, discharged Krane of all charges.

. The singer thanked his fans on Twitter, he said: “Sometimes life puts you through trials and tribulations, not to bring you down but to make you stronger. It will also show you who is truly with you, who really cares.

“Case closed. I’m a free man. Let’s get back to the music. One love. Back in the studio! New music on the way.”

I guess he now knows who his true friends are

Those that jam talked will start looking for tweets to delete Fake friends are worse than enemies

(1) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Shares Lovely Photos Of His Wife And Kids / I Am A Great Singer And A Multi-instrumentalist And A Great Dancer - Peter Okoye / You Are Beautiful - Emoney Says As He Gushes Over Wife Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.