Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile (819 Views)

How To Remove Navbar Layout From Blogger / Flexbox Simplified| Navbar With Dropdown Menu Using Flexbox.simple And Easy / Easy And Simple Navbar With logo using Css Flexbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Help please web masters in the house, my blog menu not showing on mobile. Site www.populardingo.com
Re: Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile by bedfordng(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
COVERT2:
Help please web masters in the house, my blog menu not showing on mobile. Site www.populardingo.com
that is how the template is made . its a responsive template so the menu is hidden. also you may not have added the page gadget to the header area
Re: Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thanks, but did you actually try that, cos what how it was before but now the menu is empty, no icon to click that will bring the menu like dropdown. Pls check it out. Thanks
Re: Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile by mokoshalb(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
A better solution might be to re-install the template.
Re: Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
mokoshalb:
A better solution might be to re-install the template.
thats ma plan now but alot of html and css change i had make makes afraid to dump all the effort just like that. Now, am comparing the edited and new template in different tabs to see the different - the missing link, code or widget. Thanks
Re: Help! Blogger Blog Navbar Menu Not Showing On Mobile by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thanks i got it solved. This code (mobile='yes') somewhere along the menu widget do the trick. Thanks to the sleepless night.

(1) (Reply)

Check This You-tube Channel To To Learn All About HTML And CSS / Web Developers Needed In Nigeria And Around Abuja / How To Start A Successful Blog: 30 Tips That Got Me 1 Million Monthly Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.