Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nairaland Medics Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairaland Medics Please Help (1044 Views)

Coronavirus: Airport Medics Flee As Plane carrying Chinese Diplomats land / Medics / Medics Share their experience with Patients on Twitter With #dearpatient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Medics Please Help by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
I Have had this lump on my hand for almost a year now.
It was just a mere injury that i had that developed into this.
With the researches i made i discovered its called a ganglion cyst. But those which are "ganglion cyst " usually contain fluid but mine contains solid. Please i just want to know if excision can be done (surgery) and what is its cost

Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by shashank16(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil is an effective astringent that can help reduce ganglion cyst and prevent it from recurring. It can also ease the pain.

Apply 2 drops of frankincense oil on your cyst.
Cover it with a soft, clean bandage.
Do this once daily, using a clean bandage each time, until the size has reduced. Continue applying the oil for a couple of weeks to reduce the risk of recurrence.
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2018
shashank16:
Frankincense Oil
Frankincense oil is an effective astringent that can help reduce ganglion cyst and prevent it from recurring. It can also ease the pain.

Apply 2 drops of frankincense oil on your cyst.
Cover it with a soft, clean bandage.
Do this once daily, using a clean bandage each time, until the size has reduced. Continue applying the oil for a couple of weeks to reduce the risk of recurrence.

where can I get the frankincense oil ?
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by doctokwus: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2018
The history and presentation here is more in keeping with a keloid or hypertrophic scar.
There is an injection for it.
Why don't you visit a hospital to get it properly diagnosed and treated.
It's not a ganglion but a keloid (usually after trauma in some black Africans that are prone to it).
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by Lawrittanneka68(f): 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
I Have had this lump on my hand for almost a year now.
It was just a mere injury that i had that developed into this.
With the researches i made i discovered its called a ganglion cyst. But those which are "ganglion cyst " usually contain fluid but mine contains solid. Please i just want to know if excision can be done (surgery) and what is its cost
why surgery,use Swissgarde Products to get rid of it,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by Thegamingorca(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
why surgery,use Swissgarde Products to get rid of it,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

grin who Is this guy for God's sake grin grin

Then send you?
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by sartorius(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2018
Hypertrophic scar
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by sartorius(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Can swissgrade cure slugishness.
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
sartorius:
Hypertrophic scar

A. k. a keloid
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by babyt66: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2018
You dont need surgery
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: Nairaland Medics Please Help by hidhrhis(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
I think it high time they banned u
u make it difficult for ppl to respond to a thread with this ur swissgrade that can cure everything
ur drug advertisement always kill a thread

(1) (Reply)

How I Survived High Pcv(polycytemia) / Dry Skin. any solution?, / Local Cure For Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.