Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling (38179 Views)

Four Human Parts Dealers In Ilorin Court / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State / Man Arrested With Human Parts In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by vivalavida(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
An Ilorin Magistrates’ Court on Thursday ordered the remand of an Islamic cleric, Babatunde Suleiman of Oloje area, Ilorin for allegedly being in possession of human parts.

Magistrate Bio Saliu ordered that the defendant be remanded at Oke-kura Prison, Ilorin and adjourned the case until August 31 for further mention.

The prosecutor, Inspector Isaac Yakubu, told the court that the defendant exhumed the corpse of his friend and severed the head, two legs and two hands for ritual purposes.

He said that the human head, two legs and two hands were recovered from the ceiling of the defendant’s room.

The prosecutor said that the parts were traced as a result of offensive odour from the defendant’s house.

He said that the defendant was docked on a two-count charge of criminal conspiracy and unlawful possession of human parts, offences that contravened Sections 97 and 219 of Penal Code.

The defendant denied committing the offences, while the prosecutor objected to the bail application, adding that investigation was still ongoing.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/08/17/alfa-keeps-human-parts-friend-ceiling/

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by HungerBAD: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Humans?

This is not even funny anymore. I mean, we are talking about your friend?is there really a life after death?And that we have to be accountable for the things we do on earth?my faith is starting to shake that there might not be.

If there is,the monstrosity some people do would be thought about again before the act.

This is just plain barbaric. And to think he is a Cleric too?is even worse.

You can't trust an Alfa or even a Pastor anymore,as you stand the chance of getting harmed or duped by them than an average Joe.

This is bad.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
What have we Nigerians turned into of late?
Human parts are now more readily available and accessible than suya!
Wickedness, desperation, greed, savagery are the order of the day!

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by Tolexander: 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
The prosecutor, Inspector Isaac Yakubu, told the court that the defendant exhumed the corpse of his friend and severed the head, two legs and two hands for ritual purposes.

He said that the human head, two legs and two hands were recovered
Stupid man!

He probably doesn't want his friend's hands, head and legs to decompose.

I think it will be justifying to treat the man the same way he treated his friend's exhumed corpse.
My humble suggestion.

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by Tolexander: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Na this kinda person dey make the other kids from the other side of Niger call us skull miner.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by Sprumbabafather: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chineke nna!

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by Yeligray(m): 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
His body parts should be kept in the waste bin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by CAPSLOCKED: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:
Na this kinda person dey make the other kids from the other side of Niger call us skull miner.

NO BE TODAY NA...

UNA SABI MINE SKULL LIKE SAY NA MINERAL RESOURCES grin

193 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Weh done Babatunde, keep awa flag flying.

162 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by Ra88: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
I dey see atleast 3 different thread concerning skull and body parts for Nairaland every day. Wetin dey happen?

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by omowolewa: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
His friend? He must be very dangerous!
Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by Tolexander: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

NO BE TODAY NA...

UNA SABI MINE SKULL LIKE SAY NA MINERAL RESOURCES grin
leave us alone!

Is it your skull?

It is our skull!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by IJOBA2: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
BABATUNDE SULAIMON===== YORUBA MUSLIM

AWON SKULL MINERS.

HEAD HUNTERSangry

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by IJOBA2: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:
leave us alone!

Is it your skull?

It is our skull!
grincheesygrin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by RisingSun1: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
They swear for this people with human skull

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by CAPSLOCKED: 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:
leave us alone!

Is it your skull?

It is our skull!

LOL

IT'S TIME TO START USING THAT AS A SOURCE OF INCOME GENERATION, YOU KNOW... FOREIGN EXCHANGE COMMODITY.

EXPORTATION OF SKULLS TO INTERESTED FOREIGN COUNTRIES WOULD BE NICE. grin

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by PDJT: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:

-Na so Bros. This is SM 10/10. I wonder what primitive barbaric tribe the culprits belong to?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by stanluiz(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ra88:
I dey see atleast 3 different thread concerning skull and body parts for Nairaland every day. Wetin dey happen?
Na dem ooooh Afonja skull miners.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by PDJT: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
omowolewa:
His friend? He must be very dangerous!

-It's a normal occurrence where the people come from.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by stanluiz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL

IT'S TIME TO START USING THAT AS A SOURCE OF INCOME GENERATION, YOU KNOW... FOREIGN EXCHANGE PAROLE.

Laugh won tear my belle hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
The children of falling demon with their tribal marks of iniquity cannot be forgiven.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by IJOBA2: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ra88:
SKULL MINING BUSINESS IS NOT JUST AN ISLAMIC AFFAIR IN THE SOUTH-WEST BUT ALSO ONE OF THE FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM ACCORDING TO YORUBA MUSLIMS.

EVERY YORUBA MUSLIMS MUST OBSERVE THIS AT LEAST ONCE IN HIS LIFE TIME AFTER GOING TO MECCA

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by PDJT: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
-Mynd44, I can see you! Are you here to push this lovely thread to FP or to monitor and ban users? Talk true and shame the devil! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by IJOBA2: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
FRONT PAGE PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEgrin

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolexander:

Na lie, it all started from the day Odudua crashed his skull on a stone at Ife while falling down from the sky.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by IJOBA2: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
PDJT:
-Mynd44, I can see you! Are you here to push this lovely thread to FP or to monitor and ban users? Talk true and shame the devil! angry
I THINK HES HERE TO BAN PEOPLEangry

LALASTICLALA

11 Likes

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
RisingSun1:
They swear for this people with human skull

Even the skull of late Odudua is not resting in peace as his Children of iniquity hv used it as their symbol.

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by PDJT: 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
I THINK HES HERE TO BAN PEOPLEangry

LALASTICLALA

-Hehehe. She should come and ban me naw. I'm in our patrol van. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
EggPlant:
What have we Nigerians turned into of late?
Human parts are now more readily available and accessible than suya!
Wickedness, desperation, greed, savagery are the order of the day!

Their wickedness cannot be forgiven.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL

IT'S TIME TO START USING THAT AS A SOURCE OF INCOME GENERATION, YOU KNOW... FOREIGN EXCHANGE PAROLE.

A visit to their skull warehouse in Ijebu forest will shock you.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is getting too much . What is really wrong with some people

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
This is getting too much . What is really wrong with some people

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano / Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Horror: Nigerian Man Stabs Wife To Death, Cuts Her Into Pieces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.