Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform (1093 Views)

If You Had Earned $180,000 Everyday From The Day Christ Was Born... / How To Earn 2k Everyday On Sport Betting / Make More Than N1.2m In Less Than 10 Weeks With Just N20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by SUREBOYmi: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Today i will be sharing a new platform with you where i make more than 1000 everyday plus my screenshot.
if you are use to Affiliate marketing you will remember is not easy to work with foreign companies in terms of payment, but is now in Nigeria in a more straight forward way even if you haven't make money online before.
i registered on the platform to test 10days ago but, today i can recommend it to everybody without putting a referral link.
the platform is Todaylift dot com you might have heard about it but there are many things and ways to make money on the platform.

when you join you will may need to activate your membership account with 10k,(monthly) but if you don't have the money no problem read on i told you there are more to do.

when i joined, I studied and i did my research about it then i activated my account.
the activation fee is 10k but believe me is worth the fee. in less than 10 days i've made over N12000
they do pay 1000 everyday when you are active to read their news and update, they claim to make money from traffic/advertisment.
if you don't have the 10k activation fee at hand u can still make money just click on the referral section and use ur link to referral people when they register and activate for daily earnings you will earn N1100 per person which means if you post the link on your Facebook page telling them they can make N1000 everyday for being a member if you have 10 people that's N11,000 and you remember how many friends you can refer on your Facebook alone which means you now have the money to activate your account and also receive daily payment. and the best thing is that they pay directly to your bank account when you request for it, minimum withdrawal is N5000. their many more to do i will be explaining how to make over 100,000 on thesame platform in my next update when i see your replies. you can also confirm from the site todaylift dot com. or check youtube for video tutorials
drop your questions i'm still with you......
Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by BiafranBushBoy: 7:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Why are Nigerians so intelligent at duping people?
Oh God!!

1 Like

Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by lakesidepapa(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Open up bro.. can u show the screenshot of the payment?
Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by SUREBOYmi: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
For avoidance of doubt i just went to take a fresh screenshot now and u can see I don't put my link

Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by SUREBOYmi: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by lakesidepapa(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
SUREBOYmi:

Give us the link bro....
Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by SUREBOYmi: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
The link is todaylift.com
i've added my first payment screenshot from the platform

Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by fabem(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
SUREBOYmi:
The link is todaylift.com
i've added my first payment screenshot from the platform

Thanks bro...... I don't usually join this kind of platform, but something just tell to give it trial seeing this your thread and guest what, i am already earning... I did a thorough findings and i am conceived enough to go give it a trial. It is not a ponzi scheme, you have money or not, you are free to join. I am grateful to you sharing this kind of life saving platform... Their Customer care even responded to my questions quickly..... Those that bring up the initiative really did well.. you have nothing to lose joining... Some will still call it scam, anyway i am already earning.. thank you so much sharing this great initiative.

cc: SUREBOYmi
Re: How I Make More Than N1,000 Everyday On A Platform by gbbec: 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Op,
no vex oooo. I have gone thru d site. There is no write up other than how to be a pin dealer and stuff like that. Wey d newsletter wey we go dey read to make 1k daily. Besides they are 1 wk old. My Lagos Brodas are very innovative with business ideas online and mlm. I fear them wella!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itunes Card Needed / Bitcoin Gold Fork Coming: How To Double Your Bitcoin And Get Free Bitcoins / A First Of Its Kind Of Enterprise Has Been Established In The South East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.