Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,134 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

Must Read! Aliko Dangote Wants To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsense Wenger.final Say! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Must Read! Aliko Dangote Wants To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsense Wenger.final Say! (431 Views)

Coronavirus: Aliko Dangote Donates 600-Bed Isolation Centre To Kano (Pictures) / What I Found Out In 2015 When I Learnt Dangote Wants To Produce Tomato Paste / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read! Aliko Dangote Wants To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsense Wenger.final Say! by Geek212: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote’s first order of business if he succeeds in buying English Premier League soccer club Arsenal will be to fire the manager, Arsene Wenger.
Dangote, Africa’s richest man with a net worth of $11.1 billion, has coveted the team since becoming a supporter in the mid-1980s, he said in an interview.
He’ll consider making an offer once the construction of an $11 billion oil refinery in Nigeria’s commercial capital, Lagos, is completed toward the end of the decade.
“The first thing I would change is the coach,” Dangote said. “He has done a good job, but someone else should also try his luck.”

See Arsense Wenger reply HERE
Re: Must Read! Aliko Dangote Wants To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsense Wenger.final Say! by Memories12411: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
FTC

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Unveils Three New Campaigns / Is Selling Solar Inverters A Good Business? / Are You Searching For The Best Way To Start Profiting From The Coin Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.