Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Agriculture Investment Opportunities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture Investment Opportunities (1381 Views)

Nigerian Coconut and Banana Digital agriculture Investment platform / AGROPARK LAUNCHES #investtoempower - An Agriculture Investment Campaign / Business & Investment Opportunities In Agric/imported goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture Investment Opportunities by Adegbem01(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
I am a young graduate, passionate about agriculture and since I left school I have been over several aspects of farming. I am currently into cucumber farming and rabbit farming. The farm is at is early stage with great potential, but fund is crucial at the present stage. Please it not a dark or online business, if you are ready to do business and invest or partnership. I will walk you through my plans and projections.
If interested please pm me through my signature. Thanks
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by KingShayDee(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Kindly drop ur contact
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by nagod5(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2017
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by oougraduatefarm: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Do you want to be a farmer?
Do you wish to invest in agriculture on a long term?
Do you want to secure a financial future?
Do you want to associate with other professional farmers?
Are you a graduate?
And you want to be your own boss?
If yes!...
I am proud to announce to you an opportunity you have been waiting for OOU GRADUATE FARMERS COOPERATIVE
We are a unique team of professional farmers in union to raise the value of green gold and ourselves.
Visit our website to register on http://www.graduatefarmers.com/
Or email us on: oougraduatefarmerscmslimited@gmail.com
WhatsApp the General Secretary on: +234 806 006 8289
We did be proud to have you on board... come join the league of Agricultural Campions.

Sign:
Kingsley Ugoh
PRO
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by olearyzuokumor: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Adegbem01:
I am a young graduate, passionate about agriculture and since I left school I have been over several aspects of farming. I am currently into cucumber farming and rabbit farming. The farm is at is early stage with great potential, but fund is crucial at the present stage. Please it not a dark or online business, if you are ready to do business and invest or partnership. I will walk you through my plans and projections.

I also have a passion for farming, we could b work out some thing if we can connect depending on where you are based. My email is olearyzuokumor@gmail.com,
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by otunbadan(m): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2017
The marketing of chicken and meat is a big market,processed chicken cost less to produce,but requires freezing.
Companies (please google them), such as
Zambeef,
Cp foods
Cargill
Tyson foods;Etc

These built gaint conglomerates out of the production and sales of these processed and value added meats. They have built conglomerates out of this system.
In business. It's always important never to a business without having a game changer, sometimes it comes through a single Big Bang product for instance an organization entering the pharmaceutical industry with the cure for HIV and AIDS, but in reality, most of the time it is incremental through a culture of constantly doing small things here and there that are innovative...the process of buying DOCs and rearing and finally bringing them to market efficiently has made us apply innovation in very small process numerous times across the chain of events.
We could run this in an organised fashion, and getting financing is easier when we can come together.

Let's form a system to produce, market and distribute our products. Of course we will have to have the foundation of a business plan with business systems and proper registration and processes as a business.
People let's look into this. The market for frozen foods is technically and practically blank. Let's do something about this, I am talking to business people here.
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by tectonotimes: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2017
Adegbem01:
This is a truism. As an agricultural practitioner, you can never survive without exporting your agricultural products. This is an established fact. Harvard Business Review has confirmed it. The earlier to master the contemporary dynamics of export trade, the better for you. For a detailed information, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by U1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Adegbem01:

Hello, sir. I think I'd like to know more about your plans. Who knows? I may be interested. Do respond to your PM.
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by dealerman(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
nagod5:
Tonnes of cassava, ginger, turmeric, yam, pkn, pko etc for sale at a very wonder cheap price. Note, you dont have to spend your money on transportation, we do that for you. And also we deliver the goods before you pay. What a rare and great offer. Waiting for you to place Order. See my signature to contact

Let me have your contact!
Re: Agriculture Investment Opportunities by lordmayor4(m): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2017
nagod5:

in need of PKN, if you have, whatsapp 08164077232 with details.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cultivating Dwarf Pawpaw For Profit Making / Fertized Turkey Eggs For Sale / Bitter Gourd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.