Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

UPDATE: Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / UPDATE: Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (340 Views)

Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo / Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos (Photos) / My Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Was Battered By The Therapist I Trusted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Abandoned Boy With Cerebral Palsy In Lagos by Akindotun(m): 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
UPDATE: #savealife#
Good Afternoon my Dear Colleagues & Friends.

Thank you to everyone. I'm just leaving the hospital now; the boy is undergoing checks and treatment. While he's under the care of the Lagos State Social Welfare Department of the General Hospital Igando, he needs your prayers and support in kind. So if you're willing to support this life, kindly let me know.

Here are a few things he needs for now.
* Diapers - Junior Size
* Drugs
* Clothes
* Some provisions & water
* Socks
* Toiletries & Towels

Please the boy needs support, so he doesn't get to be treated carelessly. As I noticed that already in a Doctor's reaction today towards the boy.

The Local government chairman through is aide promised to foot some of the hospital bills as at 4pm this evening but then we encourage others to help provide this relief materials to make the young boy more comfortable believing that the local government will foot the hospital bills

Secondly we would still accept details of foundations known to deal with children living with this particular health challenge (cerebral palsy) to aid smooth transition

The boy is at IGANDO GENERAL HOSPITAL..... the relief materials could be taken there and he can be visited.
For further inquiries please send me a private message.

Thank you all and God bless you as you assist him.
Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

3-year-old Girl Saved By Her Grandfather Who Gave Her His Kidney / Weight Loss Product / Dental Solution Without Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.