Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Share Your SHIT Experience While Travelling - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your SHIT Experience While Travelling (651 Views)

For Fun: Share Your Favourite "HUSTLE O" Proverb / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / Share Your April Fool Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your SHIT Experience While Travelling by OKURINMETA: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
hello house,

Last year August, I had an experience I haven't forgotten , kindly read and share yours.

I was travelling to Osun State from Lagos for my sis induction, Soon I began to feel a tingling sensation in my stomach and downwards, I feared the worse and I needed to visit the toilet and it was still manageable, we got to a filling station and told Dad that I wanted to visit the gents but he said not here!, mehn this is trouble… my dad friend bought obey at 70 CD and he played it.
With fire in my ass we got to Ife road but there was traffic, as I saw it the shit got angrier and almost bursted, oh my! How long will this hold up go now, I went down to look for myself and pee and really wanted to enter the bush but was scared of what I might see, what do I tell dad plus what if a Nairalander decided to snap and post, crazy thought but ass still on fire!!!!, the cause of the hold up?, a CBN van carrying money broke down and they won’t let anyone overtake for security reasons so we all on standby especially those leaving Ife, was praying for a miracle because I needed one badly, this shit won’t let me sit well, had to change sitting style every 10 seconds, sweat started coming out, but I was still there with fire in my ass made worse by police who blocked us, I voiced out to my dad that I can’t take it anymore and he asked what I ate and told him birthday fried rice and indomie..my sis laughed, Dad opine that I do my dirty business in a near by filling station, to make matters worse all the filling stations were on the left side of the road..omg, this is bad can’t close my Anus for so long, soon we saw one but dad’s friend opine that there’s a mobil filling station in front we went on for minutes without seeing nothing…I looked my eyes turned red, had to hold it, I refused to spoil my fine boy look and all but it wasn’t easy o, driver made things worse by saying no Mobil station on the road, dad's friend argued otherwise, chai I have suffered today, shit about to drop and two old men are arguing about where to drop it , just couldn’t wait to get this out, soon ray of hope as we spotted Mobil, omg it felt like a bottle of chilled yedigun on a hot Cyprus day, couldn’t wait to park and jump out and bam into the toilet, I took bottle water from the car, on zooming to the gents I saw water on the floor, plenty but don’t mind if that’s the Jordan to cross to my promise land but the red sea was not the hindrance, there was no toilet… oh God what Is my offence and you decided to punish me this way, what have I done to deserve this? i should have listened to my cousin’s eternal advice of always taking flagyl whenever I travel but it is too late to regret now, a gent without toilet..ah see what Aregbe has caused!!!, I saw the female toilet with a woman coming out with tissue, it was water lodged too but no time to complain, she was surprised how I rushed in and tried closing the door but without success as the door is bad and the toilet seat was something else, I struggled to close door but gave up and I pulled down my trouser shit came rushing down like the little boy(first atomic bomb) on Hiroshima, damn it came running, I had to check m trouser to make sure I wasn’t stained but was a struggle holding the door, shitting and shoe swimming in water, soon a woman came to knock but I was groaning, I flushed, my sis couldn’t use it, my dad complained that I spent plenty of time in there, was like if only he knew…so enroute Oshogbo and started singing. I called my Doc sis to get flagyl and she said she has at home, but this shit wont free me, it was at it again, this time deadlier but could hold it, as we got down go eat at gbogan, I whispered to the driver and he got me pure water(2), and walked towards the bridge of gbogan and saw a bush, my dad’s driver accompanied me but told him to go back so we don’t get spooked, he went back to eat and I released it all , my ass was hot and paining me… damn, I cleaned up, washed my hand with soap and sat down with pounded Yam and vegetable with bush meat,

more at
https://allthingsokunrinmeta.

share yours
Re: Share Your SHIT Experience While Travelling by Seguntimmy(m): 1:33am On Aug 18, 2017
That's original TAPA OR JEDI o, the part where u dey sweat na where I dey feel your experience is real.
It's funny but not funny for people who have had that kind of experience, including myself (though not in a travelling case).
Back in J.S.S. Class, the thing hold me to the extent that I bursted out of the class without permission from the teacher(a punishable offence during that time).
I jumped through the window of an empty class (with all sort of Feaces which can make me pass out if not for my current situation, shey na dry poo u wan say? Na liquidicious poo u wan say? Abi na rock hard poo?) to blow the thing out, I even used ordinary paper to clean my anus, since I wasn't prepare a bit.
The thing no sweet o, but narrate it to someone and see how they will mock the hell out of you.
Re: Share Your SHIT Experience While Travelling by Nobody: 3:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Am still having this jedi jedi issue for almost a year. And I don't like taking agbo jedi for no1 reason that I heard died after taking or even inserting that stuff you insert into your anus at all. Been managing it for months hoping it will go.

(1) (Reply)

6 Best Ways To Prevent Monkey Pox / When You Have A Nigerian Genie. / When A Child Starts Growing Hair In His Pubic Region - SIR A-ONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.