Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Share Your April Fool Experience. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your April Fool Experience. (19299 Views)

What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? / Share Your April Fool Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your April Fool Experience. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:00am On Apr 01, 2017
As today is the April fools day Nairalanders Kindly share your April fool Experience.
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by SuperSuave(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2017
Didn't realize today is 1st of April sef, happy new month to everybody o!! More snake to you Lalasticlala grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2017
No experience sad

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by succyblinks(f): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2017
I've fooled both my mum and dad today, going out to fool some more grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by McBrooklyn(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2017
cool
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Presh900(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Just created an MMM account and pledged 500k.... my Username Is Mr April Fool.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Mznaett: 8:47am On Apr 01, 2017
I was still in bed when my neighbour came knocking... Immediately I opened the door,the first thing she told me was "Babe,how far? You don hear wetin dey happen for town this early morning"? I said no.
She said there was massacre in town and pastor has warned everybody to remain wherever they are. I was really scared.
The next thing I heard was April Foolundecided shocked and she ran away sad

26 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by poyepa(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2017
I Dey one corner dey watch my female neighbour dey take her bath and when she saw me,,i shouted April fool... grin ,,,,now i dey hospital

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Richie0974: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2017
I knew something like this was going to make FP, people celebrate so many annoying things. April Fools' day, *scoffs. Make una sha share tori make I laff.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by AkinPhysicist: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
cool
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Naughtytboy: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
My crush recently turned gf romanced my dick to a 100 degree erection state,, i was happy she's gonna give me a head for the ist time only for she to go down and ziped up my trouser with the word April fool

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Malcolmx12: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lalasticala pre wedding shot got me, I rushed to see the face behind de moniker. I was disappointed. grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Publ1cEnemy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
I had none
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Dandsome: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
HISTORY OF APRIL FOOL

April 1 is named "FOOL'S DAY" after Steve April. He was born on 1st April 1579. He inherited and lost all his father's assets. He did 105 business in his life time. At d age of 19 he married a 61 old woman. She divorced him after a year because of his foolishness. So everyone started calling him as father of the fools. The 1st of April is actually dedicated to him since it's his birthday.

He used to read all kind of fake stories like you are doing now. You are angry because I totally got you.

April fool... Enjoy your day.

HAPPY NEW MONTH and may this month bring more of God's blessings upon your life.

Amen.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by CharlieMaria(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
1) Chioma called me this morning and finally accepted to date me after two years of asking her out proved abortive. So I was so happy an excited but before she hung up she said "happy new month and April fool" . I fainted.

2) I later went to the sitting room to watch politics today at channel's TV an heard a knock on the door. One young man that lives in my neighborhood just told me his mom's health is deteriorating and he needs to borrow my car so he could take his mum to the hospital. Well out of compassion I did and can u imagine the idiot just called me now and said "April fool" that's he has traveled with my new car to Benin that he'll come back next year.

3) I called my girlfriend, played pranks on her and told her I'm tired of the relationship and it's over between us. She was so annoyed and hung up the phone. I've called her umpteen times just to apologize that I was joking.. Guess what? She blocked me on truecaller, deleted and blocked me on Facebook and whatsapp.

4) lastly my friend just come borrow my phone say him Wan do call o as him just carry my phone I no see am again.
I've dialed my number and he later picked and wished me a happy April fool's day, he says won't return my phone again as he has gone to the village.

April fool has really scammed me.

This year's experience has been so disheartening.
God comfort me on my losses

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by timmycris(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
t
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by HQuadreal: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by lifestyle1(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
I sent airtime to my girl and wrote 2k airtime when she load am na 1k she see

She call me and i tell her April fool dear.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by jworos(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by handsam(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by Maxcollins042(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
Non for now
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by skarz: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
I told my dad I burnt his favorite trouser...he slapped me before I could say April

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by AutoReportNG: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
I saw this on Twitter...

The guy was smart as I fell for it... I think this page should get the best prank for the most intelligent.

https://twitter.com/UberNaijaFact/status/848125197328756737

2 Likes

Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by lollmaolol(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mukkkllll
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by lilfreezy: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin
Re: Share Your April Fool Experience. by listenersky: 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
First thing in the Morning I called my fiancee that I have impregnated another girl. That the girl was one of my friends she met sometimes ago.u need to hear the way she reacted on phone. She immediately called my mom and my elder sis. It took me a while for me to convince them that it was April fool. I love my girl though ,we did our intro few days ago.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#youknowitsmadeinchinaif Is Trending On Twitter / Rib Cracker Jokes / 'i Wasn't Dat Drunk' Jokes:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.