Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew (1038 Views)

Assurance2020: Davido Speaks Igbo (Video) / Kirk Franklin Speaks Igbo, Dances Shaku Shaku During Experience 13 In Lagos / Flavour N'abania Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by emmakvsaint(m): 1:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdeDeE4qjmk

Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by GloriaNinja(f): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2017
undecided RUBBISH
Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by doyinisaac(m): 1:45am On Aug 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by Seguntimmy(m): 1:53am On Aug 18, 2017
So? Will these news bring me back to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:34am On Aug 18, 2017
You guys make me laugh with your news on nairaland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss-_N68RMRA
Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by Neminc: 5:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Yeah I was there, It was fun. What surprised me most was that most French guys actually know how to speak Igbo. In fact, the people of Paris are actually descendants of the great Igbo race. They speak, dress and eat like Igbos. We visited their Igwe's palace and he broke kola and recited many proverbs like a true Igbo son. He then told us the story of how a great Igbo warrior named Okonkwo Oparisi (Paris) crossed seven mountains and seven seas to fight the white man and conquer France. It was an exciting experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:56am On Aug 18, 2017
he try nah
Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by MasterKim: 7:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Neminc:
Yeah I was there, It was fun. What surprised me most was that most French guys actually know how to speak Igbo. In fact, the people of Paris are actually descendants of the great Igbo race. They speak, dress and eat like Igbos. We visited their Igwe's palace and he broke kola and recited many proverbs like a true Igbo son. He the told us the story of how a great Igbo warrior named Okonkwo Oparisi (Paris) crossed seven mountains and seven seas to fight the white man and conquer France. It was an exciting experience
dz one don dey kolo small small. grin
Oparisi ko ojukurisi ni

1 Like

Re: Flavour N'abania Speaks Igbo Language In Paris As He Have Fun With His Crew by LEAFLET(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Masterkraft go and marry

(1) (Reply)

Outburst As Show Promoter Seized DJ Spinall Laptop At Quilox Show In NY / Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike Jets Out In Style To Vegas (Photos) / "I Am Still In Love With Flavour" Anna Banner Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.