Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) (2377 Views)

Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Death: Police Tried To Blackmail Family - Ena Ofugara / 4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Sisters Use Sex Video With Reverend Father To Blackmail Nun (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 2:59am On Aug 18, 2017
Greeting Nairalanders!!
please I really need some intelligent reasoning on this.
few days ago, my friend who is a model based in Awka called me and was telling me Of someone threatening to blackmail her with her nude pictures the scammer has. I asked her how the pictures go to the dude, she said she can't tell but she only share the pictures to her fiancee who base in Abuja some months ago. she told me that the Ipad which contain the pictures was robbed at gun point around her residence in Awka around February.
few days ago, someone chat her and told her she has her nudes pictures, sending her some and threaten to post the picture to social media and beyond, meanwhile the scammer first hacked her Facebook account which I quickly changed her password and privatized her account. The scammer chatted her on whatsapp with an Airtel no and sent her a GTBank account for her to pay him 50k. I advice her no to pay him anything which she was told to pay this week. two days ago I started chatting the scammer and told her to block the guy, and she did, because She became sick.
The guy started pouring bunch of threat of how he gonna paste the pictures to social media and sell it to bloggers to make money, and will tag her of been a Lesbian. I went to the Gtbank to report, they advised to go to the police first, which I called my friend in SARS he said that the report will be in Awka since the lady base there. actually I don't like police thing though I have many of them contacts.
Yesterday the scammer opened a fake Facebook account and trying to link it up with my group (which the Lady is among) and my profile which I blocked the requests.
please dear NL I need a way to know this guy, even only his profile while I can take it from there, because I believe he is not far.
please am calling on some tracking gurus here to help me out, maybe if the number or the bank details can help in tracking him down via IP or other wise I will share them.. please help me out, I will reward passionately for this, thanks all

Seun
lalasticlala
please help this get to FP

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by enoqueen: 3:05am On Aug 18, 2017
Anambra, Akwa.
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by agohmamuda(m): 3:18am On Aug 18, 2017
This thing is simple na. Tell ur SARS friend in wat ever state to connect u with a trusted Police in the babes states of residence. Afterwhich she shld unblock the blackmailer, contact him/her and request for an account number. Once the account number is sent. The police go with you to the bank with their case file, have the Bank provide details of the account. That's way, they will know who is behind.........

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by modsfucker: 3:22am On Aug 18, 2017
The chat exposes everything... It doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by gedidiah: 3:40am On Aug 18, 2017
You need to go to the police and report the whole thing,from there they will use the account number that he gave.the next thing is to track the guy with the account details of which is linked with a BVN(if am not mistaken).
Even if he is not the rightful owner of the account,then the owner will provide the person he/she gv the account number.BKOS YOU CAN'T DO IT ALONE.
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Cock and bull story alaye! But as I hear reward leggo

I go carry you go one baba side. Just the chat screenshot e don do the man. In fact as I dey talk now thunder wey go fire am dey reserve dey do twerking

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Neminc: 4:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Tell your friend to forward the nude pics to me, I need to analyze them before advising on the best way to tackle this issue. You know there are different approaches for different kinds of nude pics. A proper analysis of the pics is needed to determine which is the proper approach to take in this case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 18, 2017
enoqueen:
Anambra, Akwa.

Yeah, we learned that in preschool. Focus on the damn message

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by apexJ(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2017
op.......weytin concern u shey b she geh fiancée?? leave d the work 4 d guy na....as na nude picx u don de interested.anyway follow weytin 5/6 talk it might jst get u into her pants.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2017
agohmamuda:
This thing is simple na. Tell ur SARS friend in wat ever state to connect u with a trusted Police in the babes states of residence. Afterwhich she shld unblock the blackmailer, contact him/her and request for an account number. Once the account number is sent. The police go with you to the bank with their case file, have the Bank provide details of the account. That's way, they will know who is behind.........

Cheers.

thanks bro, I tried negotiating with them, but they Don dey over reason my pocket already.
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:49am On Aug 18, 2017
enoqueen:
Anambra, Akwa.
Delta, Asaba
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2017
apexJ:
op.......weytin concern u shey b she geh fiancée?? leave d the work 4 d guy na....as na nude picx u don de interested.anyway follow weytin 5/6 talk it might jst get u into her pants.

anyway her best colour for pant is pink shaa, that is never the problem
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2017
gedidiah:
You need to go to the police and report the whole thing,from there they will use the account number that he gave.the next thing is to track the guy with the account details of which is linked with a BVN(if am not mistaken).
Even if he is not the rightful owner of the account,then the owner will provide the person he/she gv the account number.BKOS YOU CAN'T DO IT ALONE.

Thanks bro that why I brought it Here to share to gurus like you, 9ja and police matter is what i don't like dealing with
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by apexJ(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Georgekyrian:

anyway her best colour for pant is pink shaa, that is never the problem
so u have bin visiting and eating from d place dat belongs to anoda??

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by edeXede: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2017
embarassed
Not to believe your story but I will advise you.

Why are you disturbing yourself when in actual fact you have been fantasizing about seeing the lady's nude even if for once.Now is your chance.

If you want a taste of that girl, it is better you collabo with that blackmailer and collect the nude pics from him and use vaseline to cool off with it.

Or better still, use the picture to blackmail the lady into having sex with you since it would be cheaper than her paying 50k to the other guy. It won't be the first time she would be sleeping with an outsider.

If you cant do all the above and you think you can have her by playing Mr Nice guy, sorry you are on your own. She will definitely leave you and give her pussy to another guy and you will permanently be friendzoned

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Amberon11: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Just accept that you are "your friend".
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by mercy0008(f): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2017
PEOPLE LIKE U, ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.
enoqueen:
Anambra, Akwa.
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by mercy0008(f): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2017
PEOPLE LIKE U ARE THE PROBLEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.
enoqueen:
Anambra, Akwa.
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed
Not to believe your story but I will advise you.

Why are you disturbing yourself when in actual fact you have been fantasizing about seeing the lady's nude even if for once.Now is your chance.

If you want a taste of that girl, it is better you collabo with that blackmailer and collect the nude pics from him and use vaseline to cool off with it.

Or better still, use the picture to blackmail the lady into having sex with you since it would be cheaper than her paying 50k to the other guy. It won't be the first time she would be sleeping with an outsider.

If you cant do all the above and you think you can have her by playing Mr Nice guy, sorry you are on your own. She will definitely leave you and give her pussy to another guy and you will permanently be friendzoned

Relax bro, we have been on it gee
Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by agohmamuda(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
Georgekyrian:

thanks bro, I tried negotiating with them, but they Don dey over reason my pocket already.

It's one of your best shot. Try and reason with them.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Friend Is Been Threat And Blackmail (Pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
angry tell your friend to pay me that 50k or I won't stop masturbating with her pics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wife Cuts Off Husbands Manhood Because Of Cheating (very Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Killed Two After Sunday Igboho’s Visit To Fulani Settlement – Oyo Resid / Newly Wed Man Laments The Money Sprayed Him By His Wedding Guests In Benin (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.