Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Will Buy Arsenal By 2020 And Sack Arsene Wenger - Aliko Dangote - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Will Buy Arsenal By 2020 And Sack Arsene Wenger - Aliko Dangote (328 Views)

Dangote’s $2 Billion Fertiliser Plant To Be Ready By 2021 / Simple Instagram SOFTWARE 2020 And Instagram Data Extractor 2020 / Where To Invest In Nigeria In 2020 And Earn Better Returns Than Tbills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Arsenal By 2020 And Sack Arsene Wenger - Aliko Dangote by Adesola1997(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote’s first order of business if he succeeds in buying English Premier League soccer club Arsenal will be to fire the manager, Arsene Wenger.
Dangote, Africa’s richest man with a net worth of $11.1 billion, has coveted the team since becoming a supporter in the mid-1980s, he said in an interview.
He’ll consider making an offer once the construction of an $11 billion oil refinery in Nigeria’s commercial capital, Lagos, is completed toward the end of the decade.
“The first thing I would change is the coach,” Dangote said. “He has done a good job, but

See link in my profile to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

Will Uniben Also Drop Their Cutoff Mark? / Soliciting For Loan / In Desperate Need Of Loan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.