Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 (10226 Views)

12 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2019 / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by WealthPhillips(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2017
profpromise:

To lie no even fit u... So u mean u didn't even see the account u paid for before saying thank. Y on earth have you decided to trail this bad course. You can't continue online with this poor attitude and lies of yours. God knows I did give u ur Adsense Account u paid.. When you went away with your Adsense and really got happy for nice transaction why coming here to remove your post.. You think u can stop my shine.. But thank God I already made my name before u came and my good name continues for life... Always reliable.. Go and ask people..

Criminal... You will die a pauper, good for nothing hip of dirty wasted bones...
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2017
uniquegist:

send prove bro ..if not, shame on you.. i kno prof since on adsense business. he is fully legit

no mind am.. see our chat see where he used the same mouth to say God Bless me.. na the same yeye mouth he de use talk about thunder.. Rubishphilip

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
see more

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2017
profpromise:
see more

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
[quote author=profpromise post=61942841][/quote]

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Criminal... You will die a pauper, good for nothing hip of dirty wasted bones...

oya Mr criminal and Frauster.. give your proof i just gave mine.. if not, you are just mere rogue
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Talking too much is rubbish... tell the world how i hijacked you.. fulstop
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
all of them are watching u as u de mumu yourself and your generation
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by WealthPhillips(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2017
profpromise:

Talking too much is rubbish... tell the world how i hijacked you.. fulstop

Good for nothing Local Fraudster... It hasn't gotten to that, when we get there u will know..
My sole aim is to ensure you don't defraud anybody again in you life especially in this forum, don't think this is the end o..
more to come, you will be surprised what 15k will do to your career and your so called reputation. There are appropriate ways to handle your type and am on it. They will be unfolded one after the other I promise you.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Good for nothing Local Fraudster... It hasn't gotten to that, when we get there u will know..
My sole aim is to ensure you don't defraud anybody again in you life especially in this forum, don't think this is the end o..
more to come, you will be surprised what 15k will do to your career and your so called reputation. There are appropriate ways to handle your type and am on it. They will be unfolded one after the other I promise you.

good for nothing whistle blower. see your previous comment u deleted becos of ur evil thoughts...God will surely be my witness

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by Ebook4Free(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
Enough of story brother.. Show us proof how he scammed u. Prof is always one the legit seller here on nairaland with no bad record.

profpromise:

How on earth can someone sell fake Account to you and the same time hijack the account again?? Is this dude thinking at all? See your life.. Thank God we had a Whatsapp chat. I will send all screen shots here.. All online bloggers will see and verify our discussion. With these lies of yours i now believe u did black hat at with the account after three days you crawl to me telling me your account was disabled.. How will I know when u change password with the the evil you did with the account.. Was it the disabled Adsense Account I hijacked or are u sick... If I hijacked your account how come u send me the new password u changed for the Adsense Account. U think u can bring down with this shameful act of yours.. But I will surely Excel and u can't stop it ... God will judge u. Cos God is my Witness for life..
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by WealthPhillips(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
profpromise:

good for nothing whistle blower. see your previous comment u deleted becos of ur evil thoughts...God will surely be my witness

Oga I don't eat my words... Go to my profile its still there... My aim like i said is to ensure nobody ever will fall a victim of ur fraud on nairaland and I have passed my message, I wont come at u here again...

The rest go be reality.. They appropriate authorities have their eyes on you...

I see how good you have become with photoshop too, but I wont respond to that...

See you behind the bars bro...

I only pity that innocent child of urs

#Peace
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
na so u go de beg God for forgiveness but u will get no answers as long u have decided to be a liar and a bloody whistle blower...Aboki

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
WealthPhillips:

Oga I don't eat my words... Go to my profile its still there... My aim like i said is to ensure nobody ever will fall a victim of ur fraud on nairaland and I have passed my message, I wont come at u here again...

I see how good you have become with photoshop too, but I wont respond to that...

#Peace

see who is talkin about bars... single proof u have none..yes nairaland mod are watching.. if i edited our chats send yours lets see the difference.. Mr Philip u r good for nothing poorphilip #uwillsuffer
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ebook4Free:
Enough of story brother.. Show us proof how he scammed u. Prof is always one the legit seller here on nairaland with no bad record.

Thanks sir.. Just simple.

1 Like

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by homesolarpanel: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
WealthPhillips:

This guy I sent my money, he gave me fake ads acvt n made me come here to thank him.. I thought I was dealing with a human being that had sense, I didn't know he is a fraudster.. Ads account dat was nevet connected suddgot hijacked by this same guy n he is claiming reputation for me...
Na thunder go ansa u for me...

Hello Mr, don't blame anyone or destroy anyone's reputation regarding your misfortunes with the AdSense account. I've checked everything and I'd like to ask you if you didn't get the AdSense details as promised after the payments?

You do not have any excuse, you just came here and started tarnishing this legit man reputation online. Fins where the fault came from which is likely to be the result of your IP being marked suspicious due to previous unclean activities.

Moreover, didn't you check the account before you pay? Did anyone wrote the honest review for you (you know the right thing).

Prof has never and will never go into fraud.

And most importantly, because digital life connects and let's talk with each other easily doesn't mean we should misuse it. You're extraordinarily rude and stupid with the way you talk to Prof. Well, I don't blame you, I just blame the Nigeria Government for not coming up with a more cheaper family planning system.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2017
homesolarpanel:

Hello Mr, don't blame anyone or destroy anyone's reputation regarding your misfortunes with the AdSense account. I've checked everything and I'd like to ask you if you didn't get the AdSense details as promised after the payments?

You do not have any excuse, you just came here and started tarnishing this legit man reputation online. Fins where the fault came from which is likely to be the result of your IP being marked suspicious due to previous unclean activities.

Moreover, didn't you check the account before you pay? Did anyone wrote the honest review for you (you know the right thing).

Prof has never and will never go into fraud.

And most importantly, because digital life connects and let's talk with each other easily doesn't mean we should misuse it. You're extraordinarily rude and stupid with the way you talk to Prof. Well, I don't blame you, I just blame the Nigeria Government for not coming up with a more cheaper family planning system.

Thanks bro for that simple question and nice words.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by OptimumADE(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
Wealthphilips
You daft oh.
Send proof make you stop toake noise.
Just send proof.
That's all.
But when you don't have proofs, that's when you come here to make naughty noise.
Mumu Boi.

You don't know profpromise, he is legit.
He doesn't do those stuff that you do.
You have an ill approach to matters.
Proof that he scammed you, and come and take one UK adsense.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by OptimumADE(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
WealthPhillips:

I only pity that innocent child of urs

#Peace

Wealthphilips
You daft oh.
Just send proof.
That's all.
But when you don't have proofs, that's when you come here to make naughty noise.
Mumu Boi.

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2017
OptimumADE:

Wealthphilips
You daft oh.
Just send proof.
That's all.
Mumu Boi.

Abi o. You guys can bear me witness.. If someone scammed u n u refused to show proof then.. You need not be in this forum at all.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by softlina(f): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
WealthPhillips:

If u like open 100 accounts Profpromise, u will never succeed... Local fraudster

Simple English is your problem fool. Provide evidence of scam.
Stupid people everywhere. Better go and learn how to barb before it's too late for you.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2017
YES! YOUR SITE IS NOW FULLY CONNECTED
With Naija Adsense acct approved less than 5hrs ago
fully approved UK and US adsense accts.
Verify all your Adsense accts at ease and submit your US Tax ID too.
Whatsapp me (08033625989) if interested.

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by WealthPhillips(m): 10:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
profpromise:
YES! YOUR SITE IS NOW FULLY CONNECTED
With Naija Adsense acct approved less than 5hrs ago
fully approved UK and US adsense accts.
Verify all your Adsense accts at ease and submit your US Tax ID too.
Whatsapp me (08033625989) if interested.

You can call your entire community to come defend you here..

I will say no word to them, open fresh accounts, u dey waste ur time bro...

All I know is you will never find anybody to scam on this platform again till u seize to exist...

Continue dey screenshot ur destiny... It doesn't change d fact that u are a scammer... 15k will put u whr u belong soon..

Incase ur seeing this for the first time, live this hopeless Profpromise and run away unless you have 15k to waste...
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2017
And you will continue to stay under me for life as long u failed to show innocent nairalanders how i got u scammed.. Keep on making this tread warm.. but buyers will surely come as long as u have proved your generation a failure.
WealthPhillips:

You can call your entire community to come defend you here..

I will say no word to them, open fresh accounts, u dey waste ur time bro...

All I know is you will never find anybody to scam on this platform again till u seize to exist...

Continue dey screenshot ur destiny... It doesn't change d fact that u are a scammer... 15k will put u whr u belong soon..

Incase ur seeing this for the first time, live this hopeless Profpromise and run away unless you have 15k to waste...
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
AND FINALLY AM DONE TALKING WITH YOU, ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL DANCE TO YOUR MASQUERADE SONGS. I NEED NO MORE PROOFS TO SHOW NAIRALANDERS HOW GENUINE I AM.. ALWAYS GENUINE, ALWAYS RELIABLE. WHATSAPP ME ON 08033625989 IF INTERESTED ON ANY ADSENSE ACCT.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by WealthPhillips(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2017
profpromise:
AND FINALLY AM DONE TALKING WITH YOU, ONLY FOOLS LIKE YOU WILL DANCE TO YOUR MASQUERADE SONGS. I NEED NO MORE PROOFS TO SHOW NAIRALANDERS HOW GENUINE I AM.. ALWAYS GENUINE, ALWAYS RELIABLE. WHATSAPP ME ON 08033625989 IF INTERESTED ON ANY ADSENSE ACCT.

Fraud Alert..
Nairalanders Beware...
I will shame you (Profpromise) in due course, you want prove abi?
Na u go run, I am not here to spoil ur name I am only creating awareness for innocent nairalanders you target to defraud..

My point is this, so far nairaland is concerned, no reasonable person will see this and work with you..

Quit fighting so hard to defend ur fraud, u have called your cohorts to come attack me, where are they now?

I smile at them because they will end up implicating themselves...
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by WealthPhillips(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2017
profpromise:

You think you are invincible, when we are done investigating your fraudulent life, you will be totally exposed on this platform, just keep your fingers crossed, I don't need to rush, screenshot and edit crap..

Shebi its this Lagos?

You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into..
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 4:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Your Site Is Now Connected
With Fully Approved..
Naija Adsense Accounts
UK Adsense Accounts
US Adsense Accounts
Verify All Your Adsense Accounts And Submit your US Tax ID Too.
whatsapp (08033625989) me if interested..
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by stevespack(m): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Well my blog eistev..com is for sale. Just gotten a new job, plus my two other blogs so am finding it difficult to update this very one regulate as i love to do,

instead of leaving it out there am selling off to enable me focus on other ones.

If you are interested contact me on 07033858779.

The blog has up to 300 post of high keywords including 12$ adsense earning.

So if you are interested contact me lets talk thank you.
Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by WealthPhillips(m): 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
I would have been a slanderer if I wasn't WealthPhillips or Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe or a man on all social media platforms...
But ladies and gentlemen I present to you Profpromise aka Bessie C. Robinson...
Now you tell me who is a scammer...
i have found you on Facebook too...
When time reach e go land like manna for nairaland...
fellow Nairalanders please keep off from Profpromise... He is a serial scammer..
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44

Re: 13 Sure Google Adsense Approval Tricks For Bloggers In 2017 by profpromise: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Another simple question?? Didn't you see my profile before you came for business.. Olodo? Send how I scammed you.. You are sending profile pic... You are very dull in thinking..

WealthPhillips:
I would have been a slanderer if I wasn't WealthPhillips or Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe or a man on all social media platforms...
But ladies and gentlemen I present to you Profpromise aka Bessie C. Robinson...
Now you tell me who is a scammer...
i have found you on Facebook too...
When time reach e go land like manna for nairaland...
fellow Nairalanders please keep off from Profpromise... He is a serial scammer..
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Workers Day (pictures) / Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. / How Do I Attract Traffic To My Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.