Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. (24914 Views)

BUY CLEAN/SHARP TOKUNBO CARS WITH LOW MILLAGE FROM COTONOU @AFFORDABLE PRICES. / Do You Want To Buy A Car/Truck/Van From Cotonou??? Get a Best Deal for any Price / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by atise: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
ademlabi,

why should one pay custom duty on a car above 10yrs?
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
Customs duty has to be paid on car to avoid any form of embarrassment from uniform men,you can ride in your car with ease,free from all sorts of trouble.Do you want to buy a car
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by olaeli(m): 4:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
ademlabi:

@ olaeli,
Customs duty should not be paid on cars like this cos it is old but if you want to here is the range of price.Budget 800-850k for the bulldog and 750k for the Rover.Landing cost to lagos with customs duty.how soon do you want to buy? Are you in lagos?

Ademola.

Thanks for your response, Hope there is no risk not registering these cars? So how much will the cost of landing these cars in Lagos without customs duty be then?
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2010
@olaeli,
Customs duty is different from registration uess you meant customs duty,registration is the number plate registration this which carries full information about you and your vehicle and besides you did not list the cars

Ademola.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by olaeli(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2010
Thanks Demola. I know what registration means, I was only referring to the custom duty, see the details of our communication below, I guss that will help you to respond correctly to me
olaeli:

How much will land Honda bull dog or Rover in Lagos. Pls with correct custom paper!

your response

ademlabi:

@ olaeli,
Customs duty should not be paid on cars like this cos it is old but if you want to here is the range of price.Budget 800-850k for the bulldog and 750k for the Rover.Landing cost to lagos with customs duty.how soon do you want to buy? Are you in lagos?

Ademola.

And now my question

Thanks for your response, Hope there is no risk not registering these cars? So how much will the cost of landing these cars in Lagos without customs duty be then?
[quote][/quote]

Demola, hope I can get the right response now? Thanks
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2010
@olaeli,
Budget 750-800k for the bull dog and 650-700k for the Rover.Landing cost to Lagos down to your doorstep.The actual price is determined by the market since i am not the seller but you should work with these prices.
how soon do you weant to buy?

Ademola.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by atise: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2010
oga ademlabi, your memory short o!

you don forget now say na me dey berate u say u nor pick your calls or answer your email when i tell u say i need 2000 camry of low mileage and no leather seats or sunroof?

OF COURSE I NEED A CAR? Are u ready to help me get one now? wink
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by abbeywill1: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2010
hello can u send me an email for a very cheap car that can be used for a taxi dont really mind any thing old becos just want to start a taxi business and do not av much to spend pls can u email me so i can tell u how much i can afford
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2010

you don forget now say na me dey berate u say u nor pick your calls or answer your email when i tell u say i need 2000 camry of low mileage and no leather seats or sunroof?

OF COURSE I NEED A CAR? Are u ready to help me get one now?

Mr man,Are you an ignorant or a critic cos i dont seem to understand what your problem is? I did not receive an email from you and we never discussed about any car whatsoever so tell me how can i help you
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2010
@abbey_will,
You need a good and strong car for transport businuess, i understand.I need to know what your budget is? There are lots of cars that can be used for transortation businuessits your budget and your specification that will determine the type of car that you should be looking at.

Ademola.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2010
MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES,I PROVIDE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND FURTHER EXPLANATION,WE FIX AN APPOINTMENT, THEN WE MAKE A BUY AND FINALLY THE CAR GETS TO LAGOS TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT,I DELIVER CARS NATION WIDE.YOU CAN COUNT ON ME IN GETTING YOU A CLEAN AND NEAT RIDE THAT YOU WILL APPRECIATE WITH ALL YOUR SPECIFICATIONS.

CONTACT INFO, 07063943373,07042194661

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2010
wink
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 5:31pm On Mar 28, 2010
cool cool
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by chelseabmw(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
BUMP!
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 7:55am On Mar 29, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2010
cool
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by atise: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
ademlabi:

Mr man,Are you an ignorant or a critic cos i dont seem to understand what your problem is? I did not receive an email from you and we never discussed about any car whatsoever so tell me how can i help you

Ademola,

i just got to read your reply to my post!

you addressed me as 'Mr man', you asked if i was 'an ignorant ' (whatever that means in unknown english) or a 'critic' (dont know what i was criticizing).

i would restrain my self from addressing the painful grammatical flaws in your reply and go straight to the point. Being rude to customers, potential customers and even non customers is really bad for business. If you desire to be ' THE REAL DEAL' as you call yourself, endeavor to be civil in all your posts on NL.

Admirable car dealers like Fhemmy and German007 have endeared themselves to may on this forum by their extremely polite nature, even in the face of aggression.

You would do well to learn 'THE REAL DEAL' from them. tongue

Obviously I won't be getting any rides from you, just wanted to give some invaluable advice. wink

Do have a good day.

and please next time do read through your post b/4 you click. ok? shocked
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by chelseabmw(m): 1:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
@atise
u are right, he was wrong because i see no reason why he should talk to u like that

@ade,
u have to apologise to atise in order for u not to have a ban for 120 hours which is 5 days.I await ur response
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
@atise,
        My bad,I accept.But you just did not call me,send an email or make any inquiry on my thread.You only asked a question about customs duty and i replied.

why should one pay custom duty on a car above 10yrs?

Customs duty has to be paid on car to avoid any form of embarrassment  from uniform men,you can ride in your car with ease,free from all sorts of trouble.Do you want to buy a car?

OF COURSE I NEED A CAR? Are u ready to help me get one now?   

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE FACT THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE CALLED YOU AN IGNORANT OR A CRITIC.

@chealseabmw,
      Chairman,you should know i know rules of the game,I am neither rude nor insulting.What he said was just BAD,I should not have replied but i have already apologized.Thanks.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by Tayoluk(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Ademlabi,
I read your post daily and i know u as a gentle man always responding to all enquiries.Good to find out that you have already apologised because customers are always right all the time as the saying goes even if they insult you.

@atise,
you dont have to insult him before buying a car respect is reciprocal u know.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by abbeywill1: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
i ca afford 200k many thanks
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by Tayoluk(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
smiley
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
@abbey_will,
you have to increase your budget to get something nice that will be suitable for your businuess.400k will land a good and sound Golf 2 down to Lagos.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by abbeywill1: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
will see what i can do but incase u come across anyone with a used car let me know. many thanks appreciate
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
@abbey_will,
Okay no wahala, I will keep you posted.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2010
smiley
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2010
smiley smiley
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2010
MAKE YOUR INQUIRIES,I PROVIDE ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND FURTHER EXPLANATION,WE FIX AN APPOINTMENT, THEN WE MAKE A BUY AND FINALLY THE CAR GETS TO LAGOS TWO DAYS AFTER COMPLETE PAYMENT,I DELIVER CARS NATION WIDE.YOU CAN COUNT ON ME IN GETTING YOU A CLEAN AND NEAT RIDE THAT YOU WILL APPRECIATE WITH ALL YOUR SPECIFICATIONS.

CONTACT INFO, 07063943373,07042194661

youngholf@yahoo.com

Ademola.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by cdz: 11:50am On Mar 31, 2010
Pliz how much gets a Golf 4 (full options) to Lagos? Thnx.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ cdz,
Budget 950k-1m for a clean and neat one,landing cost down to Lagos with customs duty inclusive in the price.Do call me for detailed explanation.

Ademola.
Re: Ademlabi:the Real Deal For Cars From Cotonou. by ademlabi(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

»»» Sold!!! Few Months Used Ford Flex 09 @ N3.2M Negotiable ««« / 2 Units Of 2016/017 Model Benz Gle350 4matic Toks Fully Loaded Selling Fast / Tinted Glass Permits And Police SPY NUMBERS ... Get Yours In 24hrs ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.