Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) (24430 Views)

Yemi Alade With Patoranking In The Studio (Photos) / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

Bros leave am,Body go tell am.
If u don't have dat extra talent,it's very difficult to break into d crowded industry.
Na so one guy go drop 500k on top one guy head to sing,till today dem still dey catch winsh.

But e no bad say im wan try im luck nah. Dey tin fit go work foram o.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by helphelp: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
K e
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Why is this guy relevant
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by jameswe(m): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2017
who is the one again
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by OKorowanta: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

But e no bad say im wan try im luck nah. Dey tin fit go work foram o.

True very possible but I hope he also has a job by d side to compliment his new adventure.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

If u don't have dat extra talent,it's very difficult to break into d crowded industry.
Na so one guy go drop 500k on top one guy head to sing,till today dem still dey catch winsh.
i dey tell u bro..even one of my friend just dey invest him hard earn money for one smello regae looking artiste..i done tell am say even himself go blow pass the artiste
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 11:11am On Aug 18, 2017
Oga shaw hush pee pee dey look for pesin sign to I'm record label o oo..
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
BroZuma:
Uncle you for stick to wetin dey work for you oooo...the industry has gone beyond clapping back.

Truth is, the sky is big enough for every bird. If what he churns out from that studio is dope, he'll blow definitely.

Handling a twitter page and doing are two different things
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

True very possible but I hope he also has a job by d side to compliment his new adventure.

You get point for dia sha. Na Naija we dey.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Greenthumb:

Truth is, the sky is big enough for every bird. If what he churns out from that studio is dope, he'll blow definitely.

Success is doing what you are great at repeatedly...
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Follow your heart joor... the sky is your limit.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Efe wey popular pass you still dey struggle to blow for music industry, you go put head,na who sabi you?
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2017
BroZuma:

Success is doing what you are great at repeatedly...

Great. But still doesn't mean he can't do something else cos he's great at one. Catch my drift? wink
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by 1metre: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2017
ProsperMVE:
Do u live in ph, owerri ,Onitsha,
Do u need a well paid job. Search no more because MAINTAINED VALUE ENTERPRISE is recruiting workers. Minimum qualification is O-level.
We pay N60000
Call me on 08062435569
mrfebuc@gmail.com
Okwor Uchenna Prosper
You will work 2 days in a week.
akpa amu
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by MrJonzer: 11:29am On Aug 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

Crowded my foot! How many music stars can Nigeria boast of? Still a lot of space to fill. The juice in d industry is still waiting to be tapped

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
His target market is NOT the sky, he is restricted to Nigerian music scene when he is starting. At every point in time, it is just a handful of music artists that make 95% of the money... he has to break into the top 5%, that is the difficult task.

Gone are the days when people only had to buy physical media (CDs, Tapes, Vinyls) to listen to music... now free internet download is the order of the day and companies (looking to endorse) only deal with the top 5% music artists... that is where the difficulties lie.

Greenthumb:

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2017
Let us wait and see... Efe has entered into music, we are still waiting for a hit.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by ShawnMcJoe: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
Y'all remember EFCC's Twitter handler, Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi a.k.a F-Shaw who won Nigerian social media users hearts with his smart replies? Well he's back in the studio making music. 

The rapper who was unveiled by EFCC after he bowed out for a career in the Nigerian music industry, was pictured in the studio with Lagbaja's backup singer, Ego.

He should have stayed with EFCC.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2017
Greenthumb:

Great. But still doesn't mean he can't do something else cos he's great at one. Catch my drift? wink

I get it it bro...if him just follow the winning formula of "yansh, girls, money and more yansh" him brand for social media don collapse.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 11:59am On Aug 18, 2017
NubiLove:
His target market is NOT the sky, he is restricted to Nigerian music scene when he is starting. At every point in time, it is just a handful of music artists that make 95% of the money... he has to break into the top 5%, that is the difficult task.

Gone are the days when people only had to buy physical media (CDs, Tapes, Vinyls) to listen to music... now free internet download is the order of the day and companies (looking to endorse) only deal with the top 5% music artists... that is where the difficulties lie.

Impossible is nothing bro. Look at it from that angle. I understand in totality all you said, but you also forget no single artist goes into the industry with a defeatist mentality. They know they have to work hard to be reckoned with. The industry has not seen enough artists, there's still room for others.

1 Like

Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by malakasea(m): 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
If i were him i would have work in favour of our nation for our futher generation.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by clemmonce(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
BroZuma:
Uncle you for stick to wetin dey work for you oooo...the industry has gone beyond clapping back.
see your life... that is what you would have done...go read the book an enemy called average.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Greenthumb(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
BroZuma:

I get it it bro...if him just follow the winning formula of "yansh, girls, money and more yansh" him brand for social media don collapse.

Lol yeye.. I sure say him know the formular and him go apply am well. The kind of music him dey go matter too, these days nobody dey care about deep lyrics, na just rhymes with infusion yansh and bobby and half naked chics for video, and forgetting a good beat.
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
clemmonce:
see your life... that is what you would have done...go read the book an enemy called average.

Unfortunately I haven't read it so your point is lost on me...
Re: Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi: F-Shaw Is Back In The Studio (Photos) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 12:17pm On Aug 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Pregnant With First Child / Yvonne Nelson And Her Daughter, Ryn Roberts In Lovely Photo / Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.