Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Get Ready For My EP –tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get Ready For My EP –tiwa Savage (327 Views)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage “Fever” Video Got Nigerians Talking / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram / Most People Like ‘kpa’ More Than The Rap Songs On My EP – Dremo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Ready For My EP –tiwa Savage by bgossipnaija(f): 7:15am On Aug 18, 2017
After surviving a scandal and the meltdown of her marriage, pop singer, Tiwa Savage is back with a bang! The mother of one won the City People Award for Entertainment Personality of The Year recently.

With tears of joy, Savage received her award, and acknowledged that City People magazine was the first to write about her when she returned to Nigeria in 2010.

But then, whither the songstress after the award? “I have an EP coming out soon. And I have just released Informat. My fans should watch out, I will continue to work hard to make them proud,” she said.

MORE: http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/08/get-ready-for-my-ep-tiwa-savage.html

(1) (Reply)

May Thunder Fire The People That Denied Us All These Good Things In Nigeria--p.. / I'll Think About Dating U If U Apologize For Saying Nigerian Men Are Not Romanti / Could Genevieve Be Married? Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.