Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Chelsea Might Not Be In Crisis After All - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Might Not Be In Crisis After All (602 Views)

UEFA Champions League Round 6 Predictions, Liverpool & Chelsea Might Struggle / Transfer: Chelsea Might Sign Andy Carroll – Moyes / Chelsea Might Sign Leicester's 'Danny Drinkwater' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Might Not Be In Crisis After All by kingrt2(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2017
After an opening day loss for the blues many would expect Chelsea to be in a bit of mess but I tell you if you read this article written on www.allsportart./positives for Chelsea/ you would see things on another view
Re: Chelsea Might Not Be In Crisis After All by Nbote(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2017
I'm not a Chelsea fan but I don't need to read ur article to know Chelsea are not in crisis... Dis is jus d first match of d season and theirs 37 more to go so? Since wen does loosing d first match of d season spell crisis? LA Click LA bend sha..
Re: Chelsea Might Not Be In Crisis After All by kingrt2(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Remember people are also stating about injury concerns and how Chelsea have a very thin squad. And for you to know this isn't a click bait, many pundits in the UK are already predicting doom for Chelsea even as of now some are saying conte has been touted the likeliest to get the first sack of the new campaign. If you follow international sports news you would know about all this. Its not a make up story please, I only write genuine articles. Trust me pundits are saying Chelsea are in crisis that's why I wrote the article to let people know the situation isn't as bad as the pundits make it to be, especially after that game, that is why the article is titled positives for Chelsea.
Re: Chelsea Might Not Be In Crisis After All by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2017
I'm not clicking. I'm a chelsea fan and we may lose about two matches but we are still contending not like some title pretenders.

When I say Ar! You say se! Another one say nal! Omo na you sabi
Re: Chelsea Might Not Be In Crisis After All by hysteriabox(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2017
The truth is losing the first match isn't a sign of eminent failure. Man United, under SAF lost their first matches almost consistently. My take is Chelsea must strengthen their squad further. They ll feature in europe. This ll place a high demand on their players. Midfield, attack... won't hold for long.
But me sha, in all these, I pity Arsenal. They March to europa n av to hustle 4th with a bunch. They may not make it. Infact, if they make it, they may not survive it

(1) (Reply)

Troost-ekong: No Ill Feelings Towards Oliseh, But I Hope He Is Watching His TV / Ghanaian Footballer Asamoah Gyan Acquires License To Operate Airline / Aljazeera Predicts Nigeria And Argentina Progress From Group D Russia 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.