Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time (81837 Views)

Michael Jackson’s Youngest Son Blanket Buys N950 Million House As He Turns 18 / After Turning 18, Michael Jackson’s Youngest Son Blanket Buys ₦950 Million House / Janet Jackson's Son, Eissa Visits US For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Peejoeee(m): 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
He needs to know his real dad
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
MJ totally hybridized and altered his gene-pool.
If you believe MJ fathered those children then you can believe ANYTHING
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Ishilove: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
I don't know why people are ignoring the obvious truth. That Michael Jackson altered his skin colour and made himself look Caucasian doesn't make him white, he's still a NEGRO! His genes/DNA can never change from being black to white. Since he had kids with a white woman, his children should be biracial and not white. MJ hated himself and his race so much that not only could he not bear to be black man, he couldn't bear to have children that were black too or had any trace of blackness in them. And reports show that his wives conceived through Invitro fertilization so my own theory is that he used the sperm cells of a white man to bear white children. This is just too tragic.
Home truth. Debbie Rowe was artificially inseminated by different men to have the children you see today
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Kokaine(m): 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
Well you can't really blame him. He had a pretty horrid childhood and background.
same with pac
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Lemeechi: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
MJ hated himself and his race so much that not only could he not bear to be black man, he couldn't bear to have children that were black too or had any trace of blackness in them.
Can you tell us when and where exactly MJ said he hated being black? Read his book Moonwalk and be better informed on what happened. Don't just believe the rumors many ignorant people spread. MJ was respected and loved by his fellow Americans both black and white, as well as millions around the world, so who are you to judge him? Only a fool would believe that cosmetics and surgery will change his race and MJ was not that stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Fabulocity:
I don't know why people are ignoring the obvious truth. That Michael Jackson altered his skin colour and made himself look Caucasian doesn't make him white, he's still a NEGRO! His genes/DNA can never change from being black to white. Since he had kids with a white woman, his children should be biracial and not white. MJ hated himself and his race so much that not only could he not bear to be black man, he couldn't bear to have children that were black too or had any trace of blackness in them. And reports show that his wives conceived through Invitro fertilization so my own theory is that he used the sperm cells of a white man to bear white children. This is just too tragic.
Michael Jackson had a skin condition called Vitiligo. Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. The patches of skin affected become white.....It was this condition that prompt his decision to become white.He did it in his quest to even out his skin.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by cescky(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Keep ass-licking, perhaps Fabulocity might bless you a with a whiff of her püssy. Dick-less simp!

who you? ...o you have an opinion too?
lol

my type doesnt relate with your type...so ill let you run along

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Mabelenena(f): 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is the only child that has a little resemblance of micheal jackson unlike the other two
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by DarkRebel69: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
cescky:

who you? ...o you have an opinion too?
lol

my type doesnt relate with your type...so ill let you run along

Your flagrant non-usage of punctuation marks casts a terrible blight on the quality of your education. It's no surprise why you'd shunt facts aside and prefer to be an apple polisher, all in one, big deplorable attempt to get on the good side of some face-less, purple-cloaked damsel on the internet. You bring opprobrium to the office of manhood.

You're damn right, son. My type doesn't relate with poxy sub-humans such as you.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Ishilove:

If you believe MJ fathered those children then you can believe ANYTHING
Your opinion is yours to keep, and my opinion is eternally with me till I go to the land beyond the beyond.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by DarkRebel69: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
Michael Jackson had a skin condition called Vitiligo. Vitiligo is a long term skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment. The patches of skin affected become white.....It was this condition that prompted his decision to become white.He did it in his quest to even out his skin.

Smart girl, unlike mediocrity Fabulocity - the mentally indigent South African waif.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Platony(m): 4:35am On Aug 19, 2017
RichDad1:
After hyping and killing his father , the media have started again with this poor boy. cry cry
Dats d price u pay for being a super-celeb.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by oyedepoadekunle: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2017
Name so.

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by steryj(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
hooli:
blanket kor bedsheet ni
Abeg like this goat for no reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWC33Eq4GWY
and...

Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by policy12: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Lemeechi:

Can you tell us when and where exactly MJ said he hated being black? Read his book Moonwalk and be better informed on what happened. Don't just believe the rumors many ignorant people spread. MJ was respected and loved by his fellow Americans both black and white, as well as millions around the world, so who are you to judge him? Only a fool would believe that cosmetics and surgery will change his race and MJ was not that stupid.

Good day u pm me wh I accepted.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by Lemeechi: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
policy12:

Good day u pm me wh I accepted.
Check your mail, sent you a reply.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by kraayfeesh(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2019
we been think say e Don go join him papa ni�
Re: Michael Jackson's Son, Blanket Seen For The First Time In A Very Long Time by tck2000(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2019
Uwaiwe:

Lol..Micheal Jackson didn't name him Blanket. World media that didn't allow MJ to live his life named the boy blanket due to an incident that happened when the little boy was born.

MJ wanted to throw the little boy wrapped in blanket from a balcony and he was caught by paparazzi. MJ denied and said it was only a blanket $ not a baby.
oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.