Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:54 PM

Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby (632 Views)

Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Is Engaged / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by mezynaija(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2017
Yesterday, many Nigerians who adored the actress for her stance on s*xual purity, were shocked when she confessed, in her book, Rebirth, that she lost her virginity to her married music teacher, when she was 17 years old.

The nollywood actress, however, explained why she lied. She said: "People had assumed I was a virgin. I had never said I was but I had never corrected their assumptions either. So, I was still in that fix.

Shortly after my confession, Ebony Life TV called me for an interview. I went and
for the first time in my several interviews, I was asked point blank if I was a virgin. I tried to evade the question, but my interviewer was not having it.

She demanded for a yes or no. I did not see the question coming and I lied. I said, “Yes, I am a virgin”. Immediately the interview was over, I hurried to the bathroom in the studio and cried. I felt terrible for lying and told God I was sorry.

I called Dee on my way home and confessed my wrong. I explained further when I got home. The next thing he said shocked me. He said, “Call her and confess the truth. Ask for a rescheduling of the interview; do it again and undo your mistake."

I was not going to do that. I felt it was my secret and the whole world need not know
about it. I was upset with myself, however, for answering her. I could have insisted I
could not tell.

So, I proposed never to answer such again. Easier said than done, right? Shortly after, I was on another TV interview, Crux Of The Matter, with Elsie. I was invited to talk for s*xual purity while the other guest spoke against.

In the process of the discussion, around the time when it was heated, I was asked out of the blues again if I was a virgin. And before I knew it, I heard myself lying again. I was mad at myself.

I was on another TV interview that trended for a while. It was On The Couch, with Lady Ariyike. I talked about s*xual purity, but thankfully I was not asked if I was virgin. After that one, I decided to stop interviews altogether. I was tired of lying or having to dread lying if I was asked straight up."

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/08/why-i-lied-to-nigerians-that-i-was.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by Josephjnr(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't care.
Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by Mologi(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2017
I don't know why humans will see trouble and still enter it...
Nobody cared if you were a virgin or a who*re...
But claimed you were and it turned out to be a lie...

Women celebs will always find a way to justify their sexual actions to the public by always claiming they were defiled or violated.

my stance...

Don't give me a reason to believe what you have no reason to believe.

1 Like

Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by Bdeli(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2017
Hmm.. . Confession time!!! But, how does it affect Nigeria issue at hand? Mtcheew, lemme faint small jhare
Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Fowl yansh don open.

Funny thin' is: if we dig deeper, we might uncover it wasn't 17 but 13. grin

Girls jus love preeq pass their life.
Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by OkuFaba(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Now we know, the married music teacher didnt rape you, you willingly spread your legs for him.

Ur love for big preek started since before the creation of man.
Miss Toyosi Linus
Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by MhizzAJ(f): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2017
She could have just said the truth .
Virginity doesn't make one a good or bad gal.
But she started it first by confusing her fans

I like her though.

1 Like

Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by shortgun(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
women have been lying about this virgin thing since 20bc, what's d big deal?
*They are not even good in bed.
*They are not romantic
*They are inexperienced
*They will cry till ur ear drum pop
*They will mess up ur sheet with blood
*You will suffer to disflower her another guy will be eating the fruits of ur labor free.
Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2017
You entered the bathroom and you felt terrible and told God you were sorry.
Continue....
Re: Why I Lied To Nigerians That I Was A Virgin - Juliana Olayode AKA Toyo Baby by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
shocked

I dont have problem with your lies, but i have problem with those who believe that olosho like you could be virgin uptill now.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Found Naked In Wilderness Recounts How She Survived For Three Weeks / Northern Rich Man (alhaji) Caught Doing It With His Side Chick / Wow!! Bill Gates Loses Position As World’s Richest Man, Surprise Name Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.