Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God (1879 Views)

Lagos Cleared 04 Honda Accord V6 IS SOLD GLORY BE GOD(FEAR NOT AUTOMOBILES ) / Presentable 2006 Honda Pilot IS SOLD.GLORY BE TO GOD / Registered 2015 Nissan Pathfinder FULL OPTION IS SOLD GLORY BE TO GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Lagos Cleared

Automatic

4 plugs

Airbags

Anti-lock braking system.

Power steering

Factory AC

Cruise control

Power window

Power mirrors

Interior: Fabric

Color: Gold

Doors:4

CD player/Tape/FM/AM

Call, FEAR NOT on 08080943199/ 08034307886( what app) fearnotautos@gmail.com

Fear Not Automobiles
Plot 7, Jubilee/CMD Road,
Before Otedola Estate,
Magodo, Lagos State.

Regards,

Fear Not.

2 Likes

Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
" Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes; but no plans.”
― Peter F. Drucker
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
" Most great accomplishments do not look promising in the beginning. If you give up on a big dream too early, you have probably stepped on gold and mistook it for a rock.”

― Israelmore Ayivor, Leaders' Ladder
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2017
" There is a price to be paid for any accomplishment.”

― Lailah Gifty Akita, Pearls of Wisdom: Great mind

Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
" If knock the door once and it remains lock, do not turn away. With persistent knocks, the door will be open.”

― Lailah Gifty Akita
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2017
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”

― Corrie ten Boom
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2017
" If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”

― Roopleen
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
For sale
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2017
" you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”

― Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2017
" Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean.”

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe quotes (German Playwright, Poet, Novelist and Dramatist. 1749-1832)
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2017
" Leaders establish the vision for the future and set the strategy for getting there; they cause change. They motivate and inspire others to go in the right direction and they, along with everyone else, sacrifice to get there.”

John Kotter quotes
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
" Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2017
" Weak people believe what is forced on them. Strong people what they wish to believe, forcing that to be real.”
― Gene Wolfe, Shadow & Claw
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
Still available
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2017
" Let the first act of every morning be to make the following resolve for the day:

- I shall not fear anyone on Earth.
- I shall fear only God.
- I shall not bear ill will toward anyone.
- I shall not submit to injustice from anyone.
- I shall conquer untruth by truth. And in resisting untruth, I shall put up with all suffering.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King, Jr. quote.
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2017
“Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.”
― Bil Keane
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”

― George Eliot
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”

― Helen Keller
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
“For, after all, every one who wishes to gain true knowledge must climb the Hill Difficulty alone, and since there is no royal road to the summit, I must zigzag it in my own way. I slip back many times, I fall, I stand still, I run against the edge of hidden obstacles, I lose my temper and find it again and keep it better. I trudge on, I gain a little, I feel encouraged, I get more eager and climb higher and begin to see the widening horizon.”

― Helen Keller, The Story of My Life
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2017
“The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty -- it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There's a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.”
― Mother Teresa, A Simple Path: Mother Teresa
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2017
“The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.”

― Stephen Richards
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Still available
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2017
“Unless you know where you are going then you will not know how to get there.”

― Stephen Richards
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2017
“When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”

― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2017
“Top 15 Things Money Can’t Buy
Time. Happiness. Inner Peace. Integrity. Love. Character. Manners. Health. Respect. Morals. Trust. Patience. Class. Common sense. Dignity.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2017
“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”

― Oprah Winfrey
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2017
Still available
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2017
“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”

― Oprah Winfrey
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Still available
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 2:39am On Sep 22, 2017
“God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons we could not learn in any other way. The way we learn those lessons is not to deny the feelings but to find the meanings underlying them.”

Truth quote. smiley
Re: Presentable 04 Toyota Camry is Sold Glory be to God by fearnot1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.”

Malcolm X quotes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avant-garde 2010 Toks Mercedes Benz C300. Pop Up Screen / Newly Arrived 2003 Model Toyota Corolla (TOK) / Toyota Hilux For Sale - Low Jack - 2.7VVTi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.