Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Airtel Is Now Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is Now Scam (1560 Views)

My Airtel Is Killing My Mtn, Please Help / Data Is Life.. Airtel Is Da Bomb / Mtn Night Plan Is Now Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is Now Scam by Wntriscoming: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Guys can you imagine I bought data of 1k for 1.5gb and within minutes it got exhausted just like magic and this just started this week.I bought another one this morning now and I made sure I checked my usage and surprisingly again I saw zero

Time to port back to Mtn or Ntel sef

This one weak me tongue
Re: Airtel Is Now Scam by Abudu2000(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Its not only airtel bro its all network. The govt secretly compelled them to increase their data comsumption by increasing their tax. All these are all in a bid to keep people offline from commenting against buhari tyrannic rule...dont give up bro, just know the kind of stuffs u do online and stay away from from youtube, dont stay long on instagram...

Infact even if u do all that the data will still wipe of..if it were glo, the slower tlu use data the faster it exhausts and vice versa but either ways 1.5gig will surely go in 3-4days..

May gawd help us in this contry o

1 Like

Re: Airtel Is Now Scam by shedy03(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wntriscoming:
Guys can you imagine I bought data of 1k for 1.5gb and within minutes it got exhausted just like magic and this just started this week.I bought another one this morning now and I made sure I checked my usage and surprisingly again I saw zero

This one weak me tongue
sorry, and your line is not qualified for the 100% data bonus.
Re: Airtel Is Now Scam by inscreAF: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Abudu2000:
Its not only airtel bro its all network. The govt secretly compelled them to increase their data comsumption by increasing their tax. All these are all in a bid to keep people offline from commenting against buhari tyrannic rule...dont give up bro, just know the kind of stuffs u do online and stay away from from youtube, dont stay long on instagram...

Infact even if u do all that the data will still wipe of..if it were glo, the slower tlu use data the faster it exhausts and vice versa but either ways 1.5gig will surely go in 3-4days..

May gawd help us in this contry o

Airtel is actually a PRO when it comes to double billing on data, just go through NL and you will see hundreds of people complaining about this same issue. They need to fix this but they won't cos NCC has been compromised.
Re: Airtel Is Now Scam by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Wntriscoming:

This one weak me tongue
Very painful, I don't download anything with my own data but the still zap it.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Overtakes Apple To Becomes World's Second-largest Smartphone Maker / Tecno Spark — A Budget Smartphone With Premium Design And Camera / Tecno Cx Vs Infinix Note 4 Pro. Which Would You Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.