Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? (35734 Views)

Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chukazu:

Please are you in Abuja?

Yes..in dawaki area of gwarinpa
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Tipsie01(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Futureberry:

Forex trading, as little as 200k you will make up to 1 million before the end of the year,you don't need to know how to trade,you can copy professional traders and the system will automatically place a trade for you and return your profit too,you can research on it yourself, copy trading, sites like tradeo dot com and cmtrading dot com..if you are interested you can pm me and I will give you links for where to get professional traders to copy,all you need is a valid means of identity and utility bill, but on one condition, you will borrow me NY own start up funds from your earnings after 2 months..pm if you are interested

Buzz me up on whatsapp. please. 07039bb
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Aragon: 2:19am On Aug 20, 2017
Johncuppa:

Hello, pls, are you really serious. Pls, PM me. I'm not telling you about any business, I will only direct you to a site. After checking it, you can then make your decision.
If I ask you for anything, I'm a thief, if the website is not useful, report my moniker for banning. Thanks!

If you are serious about what's on the site, Hit me up and maybe both of us can do something with the site
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Aragon: 2:26am On Aug 20, 2017
motherfucker:
do you have an android phone? If yes, send me a PM. I don't want to drop it here to avoid saturation. You just need 100k to start the business. Keep the others.

Hit me about this 100k biz and if its True and Real then we can discuss your cut
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by benwas123: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Caustics:
shocked i have an excellent business plan that can fetch you 4 times your capital in 5 months. Give me 350k for it and use the remaining 350k to start the business. You wont regret it.

send a mail to bernardokpanachi@gmail.com, lets pick it from there
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by bigplayerz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol you call that anger, bro your sacarsm game is zero. I`m sure that is how your father joked with your life and had a You by (mistake) ....smh
thesicilian:

You are so full of anger that even if your father jokes with you, you might end up insulting him. Talk to a Psychologist before it gets out of hand.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by thesicilian: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
bigplayerz:
Lol you call that anger, bro your sacarsm game is zero. I`m sure that is how your father joked with your life and had a You by (mistake) ....smh
Seriously, you need to see a shrink.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by bigplayerz(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2017
In between ur fathers scrotum right? slowpoke
thesicilian:

Seriously, you need to see a shrink.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by biztip: 7:23am On Aug 24, 2017
u can buy foreign used phones and resell here.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by borntosuccess(m): 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
einsteine:

This isnt true. Trading is way more profitable than production. Those who buy and sell make better ROI than those who produce. Imagine spending tons of money on fuel and other associated expenses. That's why Vitol makes more profit than Shell and the average cocoa trader makes more money than the cocoa farmer.
so true
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by yommysure(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Futureberry:

Forex trading, as little as 200k you will make up to 1 million before the end of the year,you don't need to know how to trade,you can copy professional traders and the system will automatically place a trade for you and return your profit too,you can research on it yourself, copy trading, sites like tradeo dot com and cmtrading dot com..if you are interested you can pm me and I will give you links for where to get professional traders to copy,all you need is a valid means of identity and utility bill, but on one condition, you will borrow me NY own start up funds from your earnings after 2 months..pm if you are interested

I need more details on these.....
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by dealerman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Caustics:
shocked i have an excellent business plan that can fetch you 4 times your capital in 5 months. Give me 350k for it and use the remaining 350k to start the business. You wont regret it.

Caustic!!! You die the whole money this guy don suffer to save? The highest a business consultant can take for such category of sum is N100k N150k
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by dealerman(m): 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
biztip:
u can buy foreign used phones and resell here.

You need to learn the intricacies and strategies. Don't ever go into any business you're not to sure of. Or you must have a guide, someone who's been into it to teach you all the secrets!
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Exempted: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
I have the new version of IMPORTATION BUSINESS manual. This is not the old fashioned way but the modern way of doing Importation business and making profit.

In my guide, i didnt just explained the step by step guide. I also indicated how you can sell your imported products fast, i listed some websites you can use to promote your products, how you can place order/pay for ur items, fast selling products you should import, shipping companies you should use inorder to get your goods in Nigeria fast within 48hours at cheap rates, company where you can get ORIGINAL BRANDED ELECTRONICS like HTC, APPLE IPHONE, LG, SONY, SAMSUNG GALAXY, NOKIA LUMIA, XIAOMI, LAPTOPS, PRINTERS, LAPTOP CHARGERS, 3/4G MODEM, MEMORY CARDS/FLASH, LADIES WEARS/BAGS, WRIST WATCHES, JEWELRIES, ELECTRICAL, and lots more (million other products) at ridiculously cheap rates than you can get anywhere else.

What i like about this company is their prices are the best i have seen and all their phones are original amd comes with 1year guaranty. If you want to make alot of money this december on Importation business, you need a link on where to source your products cheap, a safe site, and fast delivery of products so u make huge profit. I can guarantee you i have all these available in one pack.

This material goes for 8,500 because it is value for money and 100% refund would be made if your dont make it in your Importation Business journey with this material.

Also, i have contacts on EXPORTATION BUSINESS (Cocoa Powder and Bitter Kola export). Cocoa powder material is 8,500. While Bitter kola is 6,500.

If your are in Portharcout and would like to meet with me ONE-ON-ONE for proper training and guidiance, i am available (NOT FREE PLEASE.. 15k).

If you are not in PH, you can call me if you want to start this business and get your copy sent to your mail at a fee of 8,500.
This opportunity is NOT limited to Nigerians alone. Anyone from any African country/beyond can do Importation business and make good money.

Reach me on (zero 8 zero 3 6 9 3 2 1 7 4)

Moreover, if you desire free information on Importation business, please visit aliexpress.
Submit
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by tunamenga(m): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Bros, I would suggest you go into pure water production. This is not a matter of bring your money and wait for a monthly return. You too can be employer of labour. U manage your business all by yourself. Within 3months you make your 600k back as season is around. If you are interested I have 2 factories within d range of 200-300k cos those people are old. Plenty talk no full basket my number is 08060263586. Beware of naira land and fraud o. This is the advice I just gave to a nairalander also.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by KingofDenero(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Find a good business CONSULTANT. Stop looking for FREE advice.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Steppingup4lyf: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2018
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

still on top of the matter.just wanted to know if you have invested in any of those ideas.you can pm me for biz proposal.contact me through my signature

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Mosetgg: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2023
Futureberry:

1 Like

Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by Solo777(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Get my book "NEIGHBORHOOD BUSINESS IDEAS"

I shared

- Over 35 hot selling physical business ideas you can start up now and make money

- How much you can start up each business with

- How much you can make daily/weekly from this business.

These are tested and selling businesses you can start up right now after reading this book today.

Bonus

- You'll get access to the hottest skilled businesses you can up now and make 6-7 figures monthly.

- You'll join my business mentorship group of over 300 business owners

- You'll get a 15 minutes call or chat Business consultation session where you can ask me any question from business to sales, marketing, advertising and making money online.

Price : #12,500

Special Discount : #5,000
( for the first 10 persons to get it now).

Send me a screenshot of this message on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 to get it now
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by titosantana(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
PanickMode:
I have been struggling over the months doing menial jobs and saving up the little I can because I took a decision to be self employed by the early phase of this year i.e being an entrepreneur although I have no experience whatsoever. My total savings sums up to about 700k and I need an advice on what will work for me with that amount without regrets..No advice is too little for a brother without experience.

Hello bro, you must have been a great business man by now, considering all the advises given to you on this forum.
Re: Finally I Saved Up 700k Legitimately, Which Business Can I Survive On? by stanvesco(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Caustics:

Not necessary bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Has Been Able To Buy Dollar At The Inter Bank Rates Of 253-260 Today? / Femi Otedola And Bill Gates Pictured Together / Exxonmobil Announces Major Oil Discovery Offshore Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.