Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) (1118 Views)

Every Woman Should Clean Herself Inside Out To Remain Soundly Healthy. / How To Keep Vagina Clean And Healthy (NHS) / Monavie - A Blend Of The Famous Brazilian Acai Berry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by jydmon: 12:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
Can i put it right that staying healthy is key to being around for a long time (staying alive). I am a new registered user of this forum though i have viewed comments on here before. I would like people's opinions especially Nigerians (Within or without) on how to remain healthy bearing in mind that remaining healthy sure comes with a price.
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by ab1989: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2010
With today's busy schedules it has literally become a challenge for adults to get all the nutrients they need on a daily basis. According to recent surveys it appears that at least 74% of the population in the world does not consume the recommended nine fruits and vegetables daily needed for good nutrition. By following a well-balanced diet and taking supplements each day, you can be assured of staying healthy. All your organs will function maximally and high immunity is guaranteed
#
Step 1

Consuming Omega-3 fatty acids, found in fish oil, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) determined that while this is not a 100% proven fact, it approves consumption of the Fish Oil tablets because the Omega-3 fatty acids may help maintain healthy joints, healthy brain cells and lower cholesterol levels and triglycerides.
#
Step 2

Taking Vitamin E on a daily basis is good for the body' s immune system and brain functions as well. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It also helps protect the eyes, lungs, skin and heart health.
#
Step 3

The supplement B-Complex vitamins are necessary for producing and releasing energy in the body, help protein metabolism and red cell production. They are essential for a healthy nervous system, mental and emotional health and stress defense. Vitamin B-complex helps promote healthy skin, hair and eyes. Since they are water soluble, Vitamin B-complex supplements cannot be stored in your body and must be replaced every day.
#
Step 4

Making sure you take Vitamin C every day provides your body with powerful antioxidants which are critical for the proper function of the immune system and tissue maintenance. Vitamin C helps your body absorb and utilize other nutrients such as Vitamin E.
For further details and how to get the good one from the Aloevera of America in any part of the world you may be contact modupeaderonke@yahoo.com or cal 234 08032451201
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by KETMAN: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
TO ENJOY GOOD AND HEALTHY HAIR VISIT www.hairwise..com
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by jydmon: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2010
This is what i found out about Monavie

MonaVie is a fruit drink that features a delicious blend of the Brazilian açai berry-one of nature's top superfoods—and 18 other beneficial fruits. This Balance-Variety-Moderation approach helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Açai, apple, grape, pear, pineapple, cranberry, passion fruit, elderberry, prune, kiwi, blueberry, blackberry, wolfberry, cherry, pomegranate, lychee, acerola, banana, bilberry.

*A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.

The Benefits this drink brings are:

• Delivers powerful antioxidant protection
• Provides the right variety and balance of phytonutrients
• Serves as a delicious alternative to encapsulated nutritional supplements
• Contains glucosamine and esterified fatty acids
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by jydmon: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2010
I discovered a product that can keep one healthy - its a fruit drink. It has 19 fruit combination including the famous Acai berry fruit. The product delivers powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients to help fight free radicals and maintain your body's overall health. Please let me know if you want to know more about this drink.
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by jydmon: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2010
Do you want to remain healthy?
There is a product that can keep one healthy - its a fruit drink. It has 19 fruits combination including the Acai berry fruit. The product delivers powerful antioxidants and phytonutrients to help fight free radicals and maintain your body's overall health.
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by queenesthr(f): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2010
No, I have not. Do tell us all about it.
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
never heard of it.
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by jydmon: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2010

MonaVie is a fruit drink that features a delicious blend of the Brazilian açai berry-one of nature's top superfoods—and 18 other beneficial fruits. This Balance-Variety-Moderation approach  helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Açai, apple, grape, pear, pineapple, cranberry, passion fruit, elderberry, prune, kiwi, blueberry, blackberry, wolfberry, cherry, pomegranate, lychee, acerola, banana, bilberry.

Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by tunde1200(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2010
sex well if you want to remain healthy for life
Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by jydmon: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
Intimacy may sound right but not the right path in the case where we are getting older,  Correct me if i am wrong. However as i have mentioned before there is a fruit drink called MONAVIE.

MonaVie is a fruit drink that features a delicious blend of the Brazilian açai berry-one of nature's top superfoods—and 18 other beneficial fruits. This Balance-Variety-Moderation approach  helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Re: How To Remain Healthy. (MONAVIE) by jydmon: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2010
Intimacy may sound right but not the right path in the case where we are getting older,  Correct me if i am wrong. However as i have mentioned before there is a fruit drink called MONAVIE. See previous post by me.

(1) (Reply)

Fake Beer! Your Experiences. / D Usage Of Postinor. / I Donated To The Sp.erm Bank - But Drank It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.