Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Nigerian Graduates Should Know About Information Age - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Nigerian Graduates Should Know About Information Age (301 Views)

See What Nigerian Female Corper Gave Bobrisky As Valentine Gift / OMG! See What Nigerian Billionaire Oil Mogul Femi Otedola Did That Shocked Peopl / Opinion: Nigerian Graduates, What Have We Invented? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Graduates Should Know About Information Age by solubility(m): 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
NIGERIAN GRADUATES, WHERE IS LIFE LEADING YOU TO.
Nursery- 2yrs
Primary- 6yrs
Secondary- 6yrs
Jamb- 1yr
University- 5yrs
NYSC- 1yr
U finally get a job of 300k and work for 30yrs= 108 million naira.
And Neymar is earning 35million naira daily...
Hence, Nermar's 4 days salary is higher than your lifetime salary.
After they will say education is the key....
Abeg if education is the key, then football is the master key!!!
A Friend share this post with me. He might be catching fun by sending it to me, bt looking at it from another perspective of life, i know he is saying a bitter truth most Graduates are nt ready to listen to. The fact is Graduates are working hard, bt Neymar is working smart. Mind you, there are Different types of Education. Scholastic education (Go to school, get good grade so that u can get good job) is what so many parents has planted into the mind of their children cos they grew up in d industrial age where this is d key & most children forgotten dat the industrial age has gone, we are now in d Information age where your credential is nt valuable bt your Potential (using ur God given brain to bring out great ideas & innovation, thereby implementing it in form of an opportunity). The problem is they keep looking for JOB(JOURNEY OF BROKE) that gives them linear income(an income that requires their physical presence) instead of them looking for an OPPORTUNITY that can give them residual income(an income that pays them back even when they are no more doing what they use to do).This is the 2nd type of Education known as Financial Education. Thank God i knew this fact @ d earlier stage of my life. Books that talk more on this are RICH DAD, POOR DAD & THE CASH FLOW QUADRANT BY ROBERT T. KIYOSAKI. Its high time young Nigerian Graduates wisen up. Remember, Never wait for life to give you what it has, rather., give life what you have

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Scraps Infrastructure Council Plan / Edo Local Councils Share N2.146bn For August / Federal Government To Meet With ASUU Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.