Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Copy Right Writers And Facebook Group Promoters Are Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Copy Right Writers And Facebook Group Promoters Are Needed (527 Views)

[UPDATED] Fiverr For Writers and Intending Writers / Creative Writers And Article Writers Needed / A New Small Company Needs Writers And Translators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Copy Right Writers And Facebook Group Promoters Are Needed by revolutionnewsn: 12:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am offering out promoters and writer an opportunity to earn

Work Description

Writers : I am not saying you should write, I am saying copy post online from other trusted websites and use a trusted Article rewriter tool, which I will give out to use and remove every redirect or name of any site to the post, send and let it do the job.
for the title create a new title still showing the purpose of the news.

Promoters

The promoter should be able to send post to social media such as Facebook groups, twitter.
Note hourly, minimum of 5 post Hourly for 24 hours Each promoter should be able to send 200 traffic Hourly to each post and content promoted.

SALARY SCALE
COPY PASTE WRITERS : 12,000 NAIRA , half month payment 6,0000

FACEBOOK GROUP PROMOTERS 10,000 NAIRA, Half month 5,000 naira

Amount of people needed in the copy paste writing

Two in each category

Sports , football , entertainment , celebrity and technology

amount of websites to write on Is TWO

How to apply

WhatsApp me on 08064852173, I am in Charge

Pls you are insured
Re: Copy Right Writers And Facebook Group Promoters Are Needed by djake: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
This person is a scammer. Don't bother applying for the job. I worked for him some months ago and he was just giving different silly excuse not to pay. Don't take the job advert serious people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Copy Right Writers And Facebook Group Promoters Are Needed by burkutu: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
djake:
This person is a scammer. Don't bother applying for the job. I worked for him some months ago and he was just giving different silly excuse not to pay. Don't take the job advert serious people.

Good feedback. We need more of this to weed out useless emplyers

1 Like

Re: Copy Right Writers And Facebook Group Promoters Are Needed by revolutionnewsn: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who did you work with.

(1) (Reply)

Its Never Too Late, Learn And Develop A Skill Today / Nigerian Bottling Company Latest Management Trainee Vacancies (6 Positions) / N-power Health Beneficiary In Lagos Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.