Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Do I Become A Sales Rep With #100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Become A Sales Rep With #100k (368 Views)

Write A Sales Page That Actually Converts Fast With This POWERFUL TOOL. / I Need An Advice On A Business I Can Do With 100k / What Business Can I Start With 100k Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Sales Rep With #100k by easzypeaszy(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please guys..am looking for away of starting or adding up something to my teaching job.
I want something i can do after school by 2pm..
I live in the North and am very sure some goods or products sold out there are yet to be introduced here probably due to the distance, some little and simple products are yet to get to this places.
For example i saw pure cocoa powder that can replace milo,bournvita n lipton for the first time and most of my friends also, just seeing it for the first time.
And guys coming down from south always complain about many thing that are not found here in the north.
So please guys thats why am trying to be specific, on marketing a products majorly comsumable products so i can sell.
I have between 100-150k, what products do you suggest i get..
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Are We Biting More Than We Can Chew? / Breaking News!!! Mobile App For Your Online Business For Just N6,999!! / Free U.s.a Checking Account To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.