Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

How To Make My Wordpress Blog A .com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make My Wordpress Blog A .com (1550 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / Give Your Website/blog A New And Stunning Look Starting @Just #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Wordpress Blog A .com by CrazyScientist: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hello house, I have a free wordpress blog. Now I want to buy a .com domain name and hosting. Thinking of domainking or whogohost.
How do I go about porting it after buying the domain name. Sorry for my ignorance grin. Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make My Wordpress Blog A .com by Alwaysking: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
You can use your master card to get a cheap domain from godaddy and host with bluehost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make My Wordpress Blog A .com by opportunihub: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
All you need to do is BUY A WEB HOST (Local or International) and they will give you a FREE DOMAIN. let nobody preach you into paying for a domain. In fact, go to this link and learn how to do that.....Blogging and Web Hosting (with a Free Domain) Tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make My Wordpress Blog A .com by OliverJo(m): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2017
CrazyScientist:
Hello house, I have a free wordpress blog. Now I want to buy a .com domain name and hosting. Thinking of domainking or whogohost.
How do I go about porting it after buying the domain name. Sorry for my ignorance grin. Thanks in advance.

eUKHOST is one of the best place to buy domains without burning your pocket. You can even check all the new TLDs available to find the exact domain you want! Get lot more features all backed by 24x7 live support. visit: https://www.eukhost.com/domain-names/ to know more!

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Unsend Feature: Check It Out / Blogger Get Ready Adsense Payment Will Start Tomorrow / How Do I Create Web Email In Dreamweaver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.