Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Testing Of Diabetes Without Going To The Hospital And Its Natural Treatment. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Testing Of Diabetes Without Going To The Hospital And Its Natural Treatment. (492 Views)

NCDC Approves Testing Of Covid-19 Cases In Akwa Ibom State / COVID-19: Ogun State Releases Schedule For Free Testing Of Suspected Patients / Natural Therapy To Reverse Diabetes Without Any Side Effect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testing Of Diabetes Without Going To The Hospital And Its Natural Treatment. by Bayejuyo(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
Diabetes occur when there is high level of blood sugar or blood glucose in the body. Having too much glucose or sugar can cause serious problems and anybody can have it so far your sugar level is high it can damage eyes, kidneys, heart disease and stroke.

TEST ON DIABETES WITHOUT VISITING HOSPITAL

Test your urine with your tongue, if it is sugary, it indicates positive, but if salty, it is negative, or if its bitter that tells of bacteria, seek for an immediate cure or if your urine is not foaming it is positive or on the other hand if your urine attracts flies, it indicates positive.

NATURAL CURE OF DIABETES

I congratulate you for reading this article it is not just an ordinary write up but write up that can bring change into your body system and also boost your immune system. Because of you i have devoted my time to meet with physicians both herbal and medical to find solutions to the disease called diabetes. and i have come out with a natural cure of it.Look for bitter leaf and scent leaf use warm water,
then squeeze together, add a very little of potash and garlic. dosage: 2 Spoon 3 times daily(morning, afternoon and night).
To avoid having diabetes, take small or no sugar and embark on taking honey as our sweetener and be careful of fake honey. Prevention is better than cure

Source http://www.bayejuyoworld.com/2016/07/test-and-treatment-of-diabetes.html

Diabetes

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Rid Of Bad Mouth Breath / Eyes Related Issues / Help: She Feels Serious Pains At The Beginning Of Her Menstral Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.