Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Please Everyone Read This, It Could Change Your Life For Good!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Everyone Read This, It Could Change Your Life For Good!!! (556 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Run For Your Life - NYSC DG Tells Corps Members / Dear Corper, You Have To Read This / Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone Read This, It Could Change Your Life For Good!!! by heynew: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hey Guys, I'm Maxwell Obinna and am here to tell you about something remarkable that happened to me recently. Talking about getting jobs online, I have always thought it as a joke and I never really listened to those talks. But sometime last week, I read an article here about someone who got a job through online searching. And as usual it sounded to me like on of those talks and I wanted to close the page, but something I can't explain stopped me from doing that, so I read on.

What was different about this write-up was that the person was generous enough to give the link of the site. When I saw that I was surprised, but at the same time I was like "hey guy do you know how many people are on Nairaland, and the slight chances you have in getting this job? ", but at the same time I thought to myself, I mean, this is not so costly a price to make, and all I have to do is click on the link and do whatever necessary things and then leave the rest to God.

I did just that, and continued browsing on another stuffs. Though every night before bed I would pray about it. Now friends the part I could not believe.... On Tuesday evening I got a text message from the company telling me they would like to interview me. This was like a dream to me until I got a phone call confirming the text message. The interview has been scheduled but am definitely sure I'm getting the job.

This information happened to be long because I have tried to help you understand that these things work, really I never believed it but now I do. I also felt I have an obligation to tell others about my testimony because that is just the same way I benefited - from another persons testimony. To check out the link,Click Here. I hope you get lucky....
Re: Please Everyone Read This, It Could Change Your Life For Good!!! by Teaveapoet(f): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for your testimony dearly beloved, we therefore plead that you remember to pay your tithe. God bless you!
next testifier please...

(1) (Reply)

Make Fortune Thru Sport Bet / .. / Opportunity For NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.