Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) (22961 Views)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue For Open Grazing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by Damibiz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Useless American,did u know what those guys hv turn Makurdi into ?,industrious youth will buy their motorcycle only for them to come nd kill them nd made away with it.....yes it is nt right setting them ablaze bt what of those innocent young men who suffer to acquire those asset....
rattlesnake:
useless nigerians
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
sinaj:
People do change so why kill sad

That's why prisons are built, to rehabilitate them to better persons.

How this one go take RIP nw

sina... grin na u be this? na waa o! see mega upgrading o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:04pm On Aug 18, 2017
Who has noticed Jungle justice is on the increase under this Buhari govt and that all points to economic frustration on the part of the masses who now transfer aggression to any other mass member who tries to compound their problems
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by victor768(m): 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
Please we NIgeria should the act of jungle justifying someone please

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
Have anybody noticed that the police and politifcians have always maintained blind eyes on the issues of jungle justice? That's to tell you how those evil people hate the common man. Is jungle justice not a crime? Why have they always maintained silence on such heinous and criminal acts? Let the people in the society be sensitive on their own and value the live of one another. The people in Aba and Onitsha are already doing away with such wickedness, it's not our norms by the way. Such wickedness originated from Yoruba people and they still derives pleasure in it till tomorrow.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
burn someone cos he stole motorcycle that's probably not a new one, people are heartless sha, they could have just punished him and hand him over to the Police
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by Opeakins(m): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
hrt less people
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by michealdeco: 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Eyaaa

But the bitter part is that his afonja brothers will still go tonight and harvest his skull grin grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
he only stole a motorcycle and he was given jungle justice. the ones stealing millions of dollars are there in Abuja relaxing and enjoying their stolen wealth
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by stinggy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
AuroraB:
Honestly ooooooo
They all savages, angry and embittered lipsrsealed
They need to rub it on every Damn person undecided

Ugly people grin
Same mofos who will bow down for David Mark and Ortom dem lipsrsealed
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by wiringdpt(m): 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
you're a fool
LexngtonSteele:
I was there....

Part of his ID card read -UKWU and then -UZOR

Please I need help identifying him.

His head was on the....ermmm...let me check

Rather FLAT

#SayNoToCrime#....#SayNoToJungleJustice#

angry
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by mightyhazell: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by LordofNaija: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
why did you burn NwAmaikpe
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by mightyhazell: 7:19pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I was there....

Rather FLAT

angry
but ur Fulani!

wot were u doin in Benue?

oh! I remember,...

ur group (d third deadliest in d world) still run amok in Benue forests 4m where u terrorise hapless middlebeltans

herdsman forming Benue first son
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I was there....
Rather FLAT
#saynotocrime#....#saynotojunglejustice#
angry
lol.. #savegery...

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
wiringdpt:
wiringdpt's father is a fool...he also sired one.

I agree...now, buzz off

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by chiiraq802(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
But pple get mind ooo...burn ur fellow human being...
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by Behumble123: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
...And politicians will steal everything from you including your destiny and you cannot even protest against. smh.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
stinggy:

Same mofos who will bow down for David Mark and Ortom dem lipsrsealed
Seriously sad
Such a shame embarassed
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by uchennaMVE: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
Chai
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by kibra4u(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Na only for this kind aspect them fit show there fake stenght and Liver but when Fulani Heardsmen they deal with them na cry them begin cry. Shame.......
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
tunjijones:
Am not in support of jungle justice but when one encounter those robbers they are really terrible. They can kill someone for something less than 5k....

If hes truely guilty its one less evil man wiped off the face of nigeria
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by PETUK(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
I'm surprise he stole motorcycle not wheelbarrow
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
Truflame:
Crime is violation against the law but jungle justice is an evil act

Both are, i knw a very hefty carpenter that was stabbed in his spine because of nokia touchlight we don old sef, after a year of therapy hes just learning how to walk
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I was there....
Rather FLAT
angry
get sense and stop fooling urself
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by wizod(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Something must kill a man so Good for him.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
if your relative ever being killed, kidnapped or ur properties ever being stolen, or u ever witnessed ritual killing,i swear u will b the first person to raise the thought of Jungle justice on these asshhollle cry cry
If you see people wey wan roast ur own blood brother cuz of stealing I bet you will also be the first to light up the fire right?
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by sinaj(f): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
judgedredd22:

sina... grin na u be this? na waa o! see mega upgrading o! grin grin grin grin
na who be sinner sad
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by JaffyJoe(m): 7:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
Mehn people get mind.
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
wizod:
get sense and stop fooling urself
I can't while your mum is sucking on the rod and cupping my balls grin

Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by EzeeYFB(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
naijanewspaper:
An unidentified man was earlier today burnt to death at Daudu Market along Lafia road in Benue state.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-mp1nUYM53u4/WZbj9QTmX0I/AAAAAAAAhNc/Bu3d5QtPsXEi1yLHCXTHlcn-h5NWvVrrQCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060688308.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-cyoxG7f9b9U/WZbj9s4D86I/AAAAAAAAhNg/4kgREjpGP9ohdq7nFZZ0pwdW1K-fMG1ogCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060684982.jpg[/img]
According to a facebook user who shared the photos said he was burnt for stealing a motorcycle.

In as much as law enforcement agencies keep warning against jungle justice, some citizens are not willing to stop doing it.

See more photos below...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Db1pOm1X-OA/WZbj93gEPVI/AAAAAAAAhNk/ES28iSXvJT0EVlthFuPJ3SVzbKnGAhF0gCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060691516.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-TRzgAL3JYBk/WZbj-wFDTtI/AAAAAAAAhNo/FAyDaIr8op4zcZCxDT0EPZguSnuzp2iIwCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060694057.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-j_CE7IggIb4/WZbkA8yUcUI/AAAAAAAAhNw/C_ZnuoOHmNMXWGTL2oS0CbMBwvpzj7-mQCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060698861.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/--ECghDd8kt4/WZbj_6k2T6I/AAAAAAAAhNs/aUh3kUyDKsUaryXpXUq4f2I_0k9dWmmmQCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060696433.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Id5UXAxvU0o/WZbkB4fJI6I/AAAAAAAAhN0/L8JjlMu70koQ3mGzQX4pIVlpuByHqdlhwCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060701345.jpg[/img][img]http://2.bp..com/-sOMJ_ALw4QU/WZbkCa38OeI/AAAAAAAAhN4/OMcbTHDKNpMiV8TbhphGrk59nkiISCLAwCLcBGAs/s400/FB_IMG_1503060704071.jpg[/img]

http://thenigerian.news/crime/graphic-photos-man-burnt-death-daudu-market-benue-stealing-motorcycle/

lalasticlala
fools
Bunch of panzis
Y nt go n burn those looting in the government?
Bt when those guys are reported to have loot you celebrate them, rubbish.
This kind thing dey vex me
Grow up n face it my people
Re: Man Burnt To Death In Benue For Stealing A Motorcycle (graphic Photos) by Munirboss(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
And same peeps would be shouting and hailling politicians who stole millions,,,
only in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Man Faints After Being Punched At A PVC Registration Centre, Today - Pictures / Police Recover Arms, Ammunition, $255,000 From Fleeing Suspects In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.