Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) (26906 Views)

Men Trying To Sell An Old Woman’s Stolen Goat In Anambra Paraded / Man Who Stole Pregnant Goat In Ekwulobia, Anambra Paraded. Photos / Man Who Stole Two Crates Of Beer In Anambra, Paraded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by dustydee: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
zoba88:
According to an online user Fanta who shared the story,the boy pictured below was caught stealing electric wires in Umuchu,Anambra state.He was paraded with the wires he stole.Below is what Fanta wrote.....

'Happening right now in umuchu!

The guy on the screen was caught today in his process to steal Electric wire.
Over a mouth now umuchu vigilant group have been making investigation on how to climb down on the Criminals who steal the wire along umunze/umuchu road now is on record that the boy on the screen led the recent stealing of electric wire in umuchu town'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/boy-caught-stealing-electric-wires-in.html?m=1

He looks like a man not a boy.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by beaversticks(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Now he will be full of regret....better to think things over before doing it
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
hoodedjaystrim:
I dnt support this jor
AFONJA, you'll prefer his skull is mined? Tufiakwa! #spits

2 Likes

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by kenx1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
Y can't our politicians b treated this way!!
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by UncutSk(m): 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Hand over to police biko.
Dont harm him.
burn them
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by akdjr(m): 7:40pm On Aug 18, 2017
This is one of the reason why Nigeria will remain like this, as long as common thief is treated like this while the currupt leaders are been celebrated. He stole wire and got this, meanwhile Obasanjo/Atiku and Yar'adua/Jonathan administration embezzled the fund meant for power sector and they are living freely.....
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by akdjr(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
-----_
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by victor8269: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
Sagay212:
Ipod criminal. They are being arrested one by one. I have said it that all the ipod criminal pigs kanu sent out to steal will be caught and embarrassed one after the other.
If I call Ur people skull mining ritualist trained by Awolowo, they would say I am giving hate speech, but u, check your comments na

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Dont harm him.

Of course they would've done that by now. That's how civilised and cultured people from that side of the world are. We are very nice even to our enemies.

If it'd been in the wasteside, coneheads would've beaten and hammered his head out of shape, then waste petrol and tyres in him.

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
A Plea For Help

i sincerely plead with everyone in this forum to lend a helping hand to my case, as i am broken, confused and basically at the mercy of harsh realities
i am a final year student in a state polytechnic and a freelance computer engineer which has sustained me in school since year 2 as well as enabled me contribute my quota to my family.
since the recession began my little startup has faced little or no patronage(the case with everyone) and trust me being a fighter i forged on regarless of if i had cash or was cashless.

A couple of Bad Deals and an unfortunate work related accident has left me in debt to the tune of 89,000 and i am facing deadlines which have all left me shattered and confused. i am currently afraid of my creditors meanwhile my own debtors (3 in number have either absconded from town or blocked me from reaching them)
Two of my creditors have already threatened to block me from defending my Final project and writing my exams which i have seen happen to others before. i am totally fearful of having 5 years of struggle to see myself through school destroyed by this.

i plead with anyone with a listening ear to help me with whatever amount you can, nothing is to small or to big

i know lots of people take advantage of this kind of situation to prey on people's goodwill and profit irresponsibly but i am not of that stock ( i intend to dupe or scam no one), i have never gone as far as this before but with the weight on my shoulder,my fears and the realization that no one around wants to help me, i have no choice.

i dont care if i have money to feed or in my account, i have seen worse than that but i just want to clear up this debts and have peace of mind, focus on my final exams, look for innovative means of improving my little startup and contribute meaninfully to the society without anyone breathing down my back.

Please Help in anyway. Thank you FOR YOU AUDIENCE and Godbless you.

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by HeGeMon(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Federal Government has abandoned southeast!! When they the easterners have vandalised & robbed off the region of all FG development projects in their area. The loot all infrastructure & sell them in their shops.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Toosure70: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
wetin be Biafra own? after all he stole Nigeria cable.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by midehill(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
cowardSeun:

Is he not lucky the event occurred in a sane tribe

Afonjas would have lynched him and still return in the night to scavenge for his head and other vital parts

u r such a fool

must u ever b tribalistic..
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by totit: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
If he had succeed he will carry the cable sell am for aba market and claim he's importer, exporter. grin

Poverty nah bastards

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by totit: 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
sukkot:
i dont think ofada rice is yoruba food tho. lol

Loolx
I guess you don't live in nigeria. How does the word " ofada" sound to you,igbotic grin

Ofada na yoruba rice,food, ogun state precisely abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by delishpot: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
wiringdpt:
Evan's brother...you ended up looking stupid trying look smart

His name is not Evan. His name is Evans. Even the person I corrected wrote Evans's brother which I corrected constructively even though animals like you would rather choose to die in ignorance than live in knowledge if that knowledge involves someone pointing out your mistakes. Only fools hate correction and there are many of your kind roaming aimlessly around these days. But it's okay, let's agree you are smart to avoid war of words. BTW, how old are you? Cos this your post makes you sound like a cocky teen from a family where the mom and dad are wild, abusive and aggressive towards anyone they disagree with. Cos I clearly said "no insult intended" but like the ferral dog you are, you just had to insult your ancestors online. Unfortunately, wild rabid kids like you would never take to correction neither do you respect anyone but you are driven by selfishness and unnatural pride. I will just ignore your tantrums like a normal person would do a spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Sagay212: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
victor8269:

If I call Ur people skull mining ritualist trained by Awolowo, they would say I am giving hate speech, but u, check your comments na

you can call them whatever you like. it doesn't change the fact that ipods are bunch of illiterate criminal pigs.
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by WhoIBe: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
What about people that are involved in stealing millions,billions and trillions, wetin una go do dem.

Person thief millions,billions na blessing to his family but who thief garri,wire, phone e.t.c, na disgrace to his family, according to what some people are saying.

We should wake up!!!
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by DaBill001(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
zoba88:
According to an online user Fanta who shared the story,the boy pictured below was caught stealing electric wires in Umuchu,Anambra state.He was paraded with the wires he stole.Below is what Fanta wrote.....

'Happening right now in umuchu!

The guy on the screen was caught today in his process to steal Electric wire.
Over a mouth now umuchu vigilant group have been making investigation on how to climb down on the Criminals who steal the wire along umunze/umuchu road now is on record that the boy on the screen led the recent stealing of electric wire in umuchu town'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/boy-caught-stealing-electric-wires-in.html?m=1

See d kind plenty cable wire only u one go to thief. undecided
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by pyyxxaro: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2017
xmich:

In Igbo language it is called omu, it symbolizes many things, as it is tied around him it means "he has gone against iwu ala(law of the land),
it can mean there is trouble
It can mean something strang has happened
It's simply a tool of information depending on where it is being tied, when it was tied and who tied it.

Thanks for the info bro

Hailings

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
cowardSeun:

Afonjas would have lynched him and still return in the night to scavenge for his head and other vital parts
grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 18, 2017
cowardSeun:

Noooo... I can't grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
Innodon:
Why is my state in the wrong side of the news lately ?

As in eh! This month aint our month at all angry Anambra this, Anambra that..
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Solumtoonna(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
DLuciano:

Op your grammar na die!
will English take u to heaven?
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by MiguelKingII(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
People wee de patrol de guy na dem holy pass?? undecided undecided
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by kbzee11(m): 5:17am On Aug 19, 2017
The guy dey lucky say demand no burn am...
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by kbzee11(m): 5:18am On Aug 19, 2017
The guy dey lucky say dem no burn am...
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Dont harm him.
They are supposed to kill them on sight...do you know the millions of lives that are negatively impacted by his singular act of selfishness....no use pity ruin we Country e don do.

1 Like

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by TerrorSquad147: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
delishpot:

His name is not Evan. His name is Evans. Even the person I corrected wrote Evans's brother which I corrected constructively even though animals like you would rather choose to die in ignorance than live in knowledge if that knowledge involves someone pointing out your mistakes. Only fools hate correction and there are many of your kind roaming aimlessly around these days. But it's okay, let's agree you are smart to avoid war of words. BTW, how old are you? Cos this your post makes you sound like a cocky teen from a family where the mom and dad are wild, abusive and aggressive towards anyone they disagree with. Cos I clearly said "no insult intended" but like the ferral dog you are, you just had to insult your ancestors online. Unfortunately, wild rabid kids like you would never take to correction neither do you respect anyone but you are driven by selfishness and unnatural pride. I will just ignore your tantrums like a normal person would do a spoilt brat.

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:38am On Aug 19, 2017
If nah our Yoruba land they would have made human barbeque suya out of him, and my brothers gbenga and Ayo will come in the night to mine his skull... Abeg why there is no Brown roofs allover that place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 19, 2017
sukkot:
must be something new they added to the menu. ofada is low quality cheap rice. i am assuming. maybe it was popular at a time of economic depression and hence the cultural attachment. like how african americans are addicted to eating pig intestines cuz it was slave food. they call it chittlins

no.

1.ofada rice is more of a Yoruba food than Igbo. infact, the Yorubas have a special stew sauce for it called Ayamase
2. Ofada rice is not cheap. it's just as expensive as basmati rice in Nigeria.
3.ofada rice is more heathly
Re: Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) by sukkot: 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Joavid:

no.

1.ofada rice is more of a Yoruba food than Igbo. infact, the Yorubas have a special stew sauce for it called Ayamase
2. Ofada rice is not cheap. it's just as expensive as basmati rice in Nigeria.
3.ofada rice is more heathly
well you know all these 3 points you made is news to me. I have never seen ofada rice and neither have i seen or heard of ayamase stew. these must be new developments in the nigerian gastronomical world. I assumed it was low quality because nairalanders always speak negative of it. I will be sure to try these delicacies sometime in the future. although I will be scared of eating out in naija lol. I hear all these buka women use period blood juju to draw customers. so yeah maybe i will find someone to cook them for me

https://www.nairaland.com/3996712/babes-ur-bobo-cheat-u#59593666

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) / How U.S. Will Recover $10.7 Million Restitution From Obinwanne Okeke / NNPC:trial Of Treasury Looters To Begin Soon - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.